League of Legends

elgreco

On 10/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, vis said:

i'm still baffled ngl, last couple of weeks i've reported like 10-20 people which isn't a lot but they were either extremely toxic (saying shit like "i'll kill your mom" or the n word all throghout the game) or afk/left the game, and i've not received a single notification back from riot

unless they just don't give a crap about EUNE anymore and if that's the case i regret moving regions, should've just stayed on EUW

Open tickets. Just screenshot and open a ticket then request a human. Gets handled 10/10 times if it's blatant rulebreaking. That's what I do at least. Takes 5 minutes but the satisfaction of getting a notification of someone being punished is worth it.

• OK 1

On 12/24/2021 at 3:35 PM, Conwell said:

Open tickets. Just screenshot and open a ticket then request a human. Gets handled 10/10 times if it's blatant rulebreaking. That's what I do at least. Takes 5 minutes but the satisfaction of getting a notification of someone being punished is worth it.

funnily enough people get punished more for shittalking in Aram than in normals/ranked. Had a toxic Ekko in Aram shouting at me for not being able to have any impact as Tristana with no front-line and every teammate relying solely on their bursting abilities. Man pinged like 5000 times and was talking shit all over the chat. Only punishment so far though.

• 2 weeks later...

new champ won't be broken as fuck, they have 200 years of experience

• Lead Admin

I'm unranked, but I had a plat 2 in my aram game one time, bought zero items and fed the entire game. Never said a word in chat. Checked his match history he had 15+ games in a row where he did it, so it was clear he bought the account, or was just trying to get banned. I usually just mute everyone. 

Edited by accursed

Lead Administrator

Head of Testers

17 hours ago, accursed said:

I'm unranked, but I had a plat 2 in my aram game one time, bought zero items and fed the entire game. Never said a word in chat. Checked his match history he had 15+ games in a row where he did it, so it was clear he bought the account, or was just trying to get banned. I usually just mute everyone. 

LOL. Funnily enough queued for a Normal solo as lvl 25 and got a master in my team. Let's just say it was really top and jungle diff in our team... (I got fed against a stupid greedy Sion and well, the master is a main jungler playing Lee, though he said Lee was new for him. He's currently in like Diamond I or something but said he was on a loosing spree sadly... RIP).

On 1/8/2022 at 12:38 AM, diabolikk said:

Already tons of videos how it's the most broken thing ever. LOLS. Let's wait for 20th of January to see thousands of nerds playing it all the time until a month later it's nerfed to be absolutely SHIT like Rell.

3 hours ago, F0r3v3r said:

Already tons of videos how it's the most broken thing ever. LOLS. Let's wait for 20th of January to see thousands of nerds playing it all the time until a month later it's nerfed to be absolutely SHIT like Rell.

Id rather say it will go like Gwen, but the champ is broken rn just q auto q dash q auto q and u got the kill at early game against anybody

On 1/7/2022 at 10:38 PM, diabolikk said:

new champs are always broken, they've gotta sell the champ and skins somehow

edit. i've moved my account back to EUW, played one solo q and one flex and got iron 2 in both, do they fully reset your mmr now after moving regions?

Edited by vis

• Lead Admin
18 hours ago, vis said:

new champs are always broken, they've gotta sell the champ and skins somehow

edit. i've moved my account back to EUW, played one solo q and one flex and got iron 2 in both, do they fully reset your mmr now after moving regions?

I think so, I don't really play ranked but I think they do which is kinda bs in my opinion. Forces you to grind up again. 

Lead Administrator

Head of Testers

7 hours ago, accursed said:

I think so, I don't really play ranked but I think they do which is kinda bs in my opinion. Forces you to grind up again. 

yeah it is quite bs in all fairness, i'm only playing for fun at the moment and don't really care about the rank but those who do are kinda screwed

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Conwell said:

u should be able to buy mmr reset once a year tbh i cba to make new accounts cos i have skins on my current one but my mmr is rly fucked

u can actually, send ur account to another sever. After some time you send it back, just do it in a manner that you don't get banned for account transferring which is what Doaenel just got banned for LOL

On 9/23/2021 at 10:26 PM, Duckling said:

the loud laughing was reasonable

ummm...

not flexing or sum but iron 2 😎

• Love 1

spacer.png

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHAD AARON KRASINSKI
A/OPERATIONS SERGEANT, CUSTODY SERVICES DIVISION
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

ALSO A/LIEUTENANT JAMAL CHAQUILLE CARR
TEAM LEADER, OPERATION SAFE JAILS

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, League of Legends....Every time I decide to play I feel like a completely different person. There's always that teammate that picks Yasuo or Yone. I am telling you that whole family's a burden.

Spoiler

36765634_2259305257419098_37768779066182

• Thumbs 1

DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATHANIEL COOPER
LOS SANTOS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE"For the People"
VVtNi9h.png

• 2 weeks later...