BO.

BO.

-

Edited by BO.

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

On 10/1/2021 at 7:39 PM, rls said:

yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

yo

On 10/2/2021 at 2:19 AM, latenight said:

Selamun Aleykum from Gabriel Zheng brother, glad to see you here...

DM RIGHT NOW MOTHERFUCKER! RIGHT NOW!

On 10/2/2021 at 5:16 PM, NoIdea said:

Buyout price?

1$

On 10/2/2021 at 6:07 PM, Damien0815 said:

weird guy and his name is ra... 

chid

On 10/3/2021 at 11:59 AM, elgreco said:

u still here?

Turkey is better don't @ me 

On 10/3/2021 at 12:05 PM, KnownAlmighty said:

Orale, hello!

HERMANO!

On 10/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, Mikee said:

wassup bro

how are you man?

And thank you for the birthday wishes, means a lot

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

On 10/4/2021 at 2:18 AM, GachoRule said:

Can't forget the BO and the Santa Maria beach parties good days. 

👀 been a minute

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

6 hours ago, Mikee said:

Pretty good bro thanks for asking. What about you? Anyway no problem ❤️

pretty good

5 hours ago, GachoRule said:

More than 6 years? 😅

why the fuck did you have to say that?

3 hours ago, rls said:

yo take m on ftp rn

21 server time, be there or be square.

1 hour ago, Damien0815 said:

one FTP with BO and I regret everything dont do it! 

and? greatest fto to ever do it

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

51 minutes ago, GachoRule said:

Why the fuck did I have to say what? It meant we met 6 years ago at the Santa maria beach in the game 

MOTHERFUCKER, I FEEL OLD MAN WHEN I READ SHIT LIKE THAT.  Also sad that I have forgotten most of those people from that time.

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 hour ago, rls said:

brb my dad 

🔳

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 hour ago, GachoRule said:

It was Baker's DJ party pretty sure you came to shoot the place up 😂

O_O

5 minutes ago, Caleb410 said:

Bobezzy

Calebino

• Love 1

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

1 hour ago, Aura said:

Bobo

auraino

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

40 minutes ago, Zaw_ said:

iBLZAvq.png

LMAO

LS-RP                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• 4 months later...