What excites you about LS-RP V?

Liam

Fresh start, an opportunity to roleplay most of the things that I wanted to do, more places to play around as the game itself can offer lots of opportunities to enjoy your immersion and also the roleplay you can create, not to mention that I won't have to deal with the restrictions we had on SAMP or fishing for specific mods that can go with your scenarios "Anims, weapons an so on."

On 9/15/2021 at 1:45 PM, danielswe said:

Basically everything! Because everything is tons more advanced and better looking in Grand Theft Auto V than Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

And from what I have seen from the videos of the features, those look incredible, as well!

The only time I've been a part of any early community and see it make it to the top was in SA:MP, there were many servers that I was a part of since they took birth and till they died. To be a part of another such community, but this time with GTA V, that will possibly be one of the big things in the RageMP community, and to be an early part of it is what excites me. It feels good starting from scratch, but with all the old members and everything. It's a very good start.

The novelty on LS-RP wore off after being around for several of years, I think this is gonna boost the servers morale in regard to bringing a better role play environment. I hope it also increases realism and people just have fun with it as opposed to being way too serious. It will be interesting to see what this server brings.