What excites you about LS-RP V?

Liam

2 minutes ago, Drillz said:

I feel what excites me on this is that it will be a fresh new start and I just cant wait to play this server.

this is true, it’s a good fresh start for everyone (factions included!). 

itll be so good to see the high standards of pre 2017 LSRP enforced again, I think during the end we can all agree it slipped majority.

18 minutes ago, roskeii said:

this is true, it’s a good fresh start for everyone (factions included!). 

itll be so good to see the high standards of pre 2017 LSRP enforced again, I think during the end we can all agree it slipped majority.

Yeah, this server will be the best server imo

I've been on SAMP forever and I know the map quiet well so this change of experience will be great for LSRP with new areas to explore, but not only that but the new features GTA V will bring to the table for scripts and things for players to enjoy. So much more can be done then what was offered in the old limited samp system. Mind you though, I will always love SAMP and the memories that came from it. It's time for a new twist and a hotel! ❤️ 

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

Looking forward to playing on a new V server. Seeing new and innovative scripts that are not on my current server that I play on. Hoping that LSRPV will have staff team that actually listens to what the community wants. Finally, I am excited to meet new people and enhance my roleplay abilities overall.