What excites you about LS-RP V?

Liam

I'd like to see lsrp's gang culture recreated on rage mostly. Gtaworld had a good opportunity and failed to replicate it. There's barely any gang presence on the streets, the world feels sparse and apocalyptic, instead they focused more on donator features and a fake dating app

Edited by Bluman
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 2
  • OK 2

1) The map, it is bigger and has a many more points that can give you inspiration / opportunity to Roleplay.
2) The fact that there is a great development team that is working hard and showing the results ( so the Gamemode: I am sure it will be unique ).
3) Fresh air: it is a new start and it can only bring great things. GTA V is a newer game and it will surely bring new users.
and a lot more..

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

On 9/22/2021 at 4:43 PM, Kirill_Ustinov said:

Reuniting with old homies.

This.

but also the posibilites to expand even further when it comes to the script. Judging on what the development team has done over the past months i'm sure they'll take this far for the enxt 14 years

• Love 1

On 9/19/2021 at 2:43 PM, Bluman said:

I'd like to see lsrp's gang culture recreated on rage mostly. Gtaworld had a good opportunity and failed to replicate it. There's barely any gang presence on the streets, the world feels sparse and apocalyptic, instead they focused more on donator features and a fake dating app

This. I can't wait to play on a server that actually knows how to deal with illegal RP

I'm also looking forward to seeing all the new features the developers have been working on.

Edited by Mobbin In My Chuck Tees