What excites you about LS-RP V?

Liam

As the title suggests,

Personally I think the map that GTA V has will offer some exciting roleplay opportunities & in particular, areas to roleplay.

The physics of the game just make things much more immersive! 

I’m also excited to see what I can spend the introductory early-supporter credits on! 

Edited by Liam

I'm most excited for the economy. I've read on discord that it has been completely revamped to fit the realism, though I may be wrong. Not sure whether we will have savings or not but let's just wait and see. I also do look forward to the new inventory/furniture system as it was always used by my characters on SAMP, and having a supposedly improved way of accessing it all is just astounding. We're not long away from launch. 🙂

𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓪

4 minutes ago, danielswe said:

Basically everything! Because everything is tons more advanced and better looking in Grand Theft Auto V than Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

And from what I have seen from the videos of the features, those look incredible, as well!

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

1 hour ago, Aura said:

I'm most excited for the economy. I've read on discord that it has been completely revamped to fit the realism, though I may be wrong. Not sure whether we will have savings or not but let's just wait and see. I also do look forward to the new inventory/furniture system as it was always used by my characters on SAMP, and having a supposedly improved way of accessing it all is just astounding. We're not long away from launch. 🙂

Economy definitely needed to be resolved. Prices for things were ridiculous & I hope that this new economy is managed appropriately this time! 

• Clap 1
  • OK 1

Another thing... excites me about GTA V in general really, is no more do we have to suffer with the same ~200 skin selection. No more does entering an interior during a busy evening ruin immersion by seeing 10x the same skin. No longer can we describe people by skins in police chases! The same applying for cars due to the fantastic customisation GTA V offers... can't wait.

• Thumbs 1

• Lead Admin
On 9/16/2021 at 1:36 PM, Smithy said:

Looking forward to some RP again, seeing how the LEO factions develop and hopefully as mentioned above... a realistic economy (but enjoyable). I'd much rather prefer $1,000,000 being the HUGE amount of money than it being $100,000,000 on SA:MP LS:RP.

^ This. I'm looking forward to just being able to RP again. As nova said, a fresh start. 

Lead Administrator

Head of Testers