What excites you about LS-RP V?

Liam

Really happy to see that everything is happening again, this time in GTA V. We have a lot of opportunities now and so far the development is going really well. Looking forward to seeing more from the developers and how the community is being developed, however we have to put some efforts as well.

I just became a member in Patreon and I hope it helps a little in order to assist money wise.

I think a lot of lessons have been learned from running the SA:MP server for so long, as well as seeing what has and hasn't worked on other GTA V RP servers (mainly GTA:W), so I'd say the overall running / organisation of the server.

The script looks really clean and rich from what we've seen as well, just hope the whole script has that same quality and that we haven't only been shown the nice, flashy parts of it.

iUGoLrB.png

• Lead Admin
2 hours ago, Daidough said:

Is time for a new era of LSRP and I‘m glad that we can be there from the beginning 

Lead Administrator

Head of Testers

I'm excited to see what a fresh start can do for the morale of this community and it's developers. The chance to reinvent ourselves in a positive way, and learn from mistakes of the past, we're all here because we share a common interest, and I hope we never forget that.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:01 PM, Daidough said:

Is time for a new era of LSRP and I‘m glad that we can be there from the beginning 

Is it though? Me personally and a lot of my friends from (LSRP SAMP) won't be leaving GtaW for LSRP-V. I see the staff team hasn't really changed at all, the ones we was calling corrupt and blaming them for the downfall of (SAMP LSRP) are still apart of the LSRP-V staff, no names needed. Only change I see is the map of the game which it being gta5. I'm to deep into GTAW for 2021/22 but I'll 100 percent check LSRP-V out in 2023.