Smithy

Smithy

On 10/13/2021 at 2:24 AM, King said:

For real bro, I couldn't believe it when I saw both of your names! It's good to see old faces and trust me man, we had a thriller! Hopefully we can make some more memories here! What you both doing - SASD?

Unfortunately I'm not sure I have the same amount of time to no-life LEO RP like I did a decade ago 😂

On 10/13/2021 at 2:24 AM, King said:

For real bro, I couldn't believe it when I saw both of your names! It's good to see old faces and trust me man, we had a thriller! Hopefully we can make some more memories here! What you both doing - SASD?

On 10/15/2021 at 1:24 PM, StateSheriff said:

Unfortunately I'm not sure I have the same amount of time to no-life LEO RP like I did a decade ago 😂

Similar to ^, I'd love to say I could but don't think I'll have the time! Gone are the 16 hour weekends on LS:RP... to sleep and do it again the following day. Hope you're both doing well and so happy to see you're both still about! 🤞

On 10/14/2021 at 11:01 PM, Landon said:

This guy always follows me, shit hey.

You too, love you dude many many years of memories. Hope you're well (p.s, your new house looks great!!) 👊

• Love 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...