Pride aside, could someone please re-open the old forums before all the screenshots fade away...

After 16 months and counting, I don't understand why this hasn't been done yet? It can be done in five clicks. This should've been done within the first half of the year. What would be lost from doing so? There's not one single reason why the old forums aren't available to the public. "It will be done after launch." As if anyone truly gives a fuck? Life if short, allow people to have their memories and stop being nasty.

• CJ 2

My guess would be that hosting the forum would be somewhat costly, considering how big the database must be. I get the feeling though that the old forums are gone forever, otherwise it would've been an easy way to relieve the anger of everyone and probably would've been done around Feb or July 2022. Would it come as a surprise to anyone if the entire forum was lost ages ago and no one has had the balls to say it? 

Why couldn't the community have had some time to actually save some shit and preserve it before it was taken down over night.  Considering most people donated at one point or another, it was a shitty thing to do then and it's still a shitty thing to do now. 

2 hours ago, Gboker said:

My guess would be that hosting the forum would be somewhat costly, considering how big the database must be. I get the feeling though that the old forums are gone forever, otherwise it would've been an easy way to relieve the anger of everyone and probably would've been done around Feb or July 2022. Would it come as a surprise to anyone if the entire forum was lost ages ago and no one has had the balls to say it? 

Why couldn't the community have had some time to actually save some shit and preserve it before it was taken down over night.  Considering most people donated at one point or another, it was a shitty thing to do then and it's still a shitty thing to do now. 

because the people in charge are never actually planned to nor cared about what the playerbase here wanted. say what you will about past leadership of LS-RP, but things took a noticeable nosedive once the alcoholic Surreal took over and then dove even worse when our current "leadership" took over.

the forums are dead. kane posted a screenshot of them being completely broken and unless Kane was being haha funny trole i doubt they're ever gonna come back. sucks when a bad actor wants to strip hundreds of people from years of memories for nothing

Yeah my guess is that'll never happen. 

• Thumbs 1

Antonio Cesar - Shot Caller of Southside Locotes 13/Los Locotes 13
Jonathan Dunne - Boss of The Long Beach Mob/O'Reilly Mob

Jaroslaw Bartoszek - Head of Petrela Organisation’s narcotic ring 

It's gone you faggots. The people that made LS:RP what it was (and actually cared about it) were all forced out or left. Nobody who gives a fuck about LS:RP is around anymore. Martin and whoever else are literal nobodies. The only people who're around from before the reset (2007) are just players. It is only those people that actually give a damn or know anything about LS:RP's history. I played from just before the reset until 2012, and I can assure you, if LS:RP's original administration were around, then the forums would be up. But again, these guys don't care. They were not part of LS:RP when it was actually fun, so it doesn't mean anything to them. You can view forum archives on the Internet Archive or archive.ph.

• Clap 2
  • Thumbs 1

On 1/17/2023 at 7:29 AM, Cailiz said:

How come the old LS-RP is gone in the first place? 🤔

felipe alvarez? and i swear you were in hillside too weren't you? i didn't do much gang rp but i was in hillside, redberry, and 54th st, think i remember rping with you in hillside, then brawling with you in redberry and 54th

Edited by prodavets

1 hour ago, prodavets said:

felipe alvarez? and i swear you were in hillside too weren't you? i didn't do much gang rp but i was in hillside, redberry, and 54th st, think i remember rping with you in hillside, then brawling with you in redberry and 54th

Thats me, but I was never with Hillside. I was in charge in El Corona. Redberry.. that brings back memories. Best Norte faction ever hands down

12 hours ago, Cailiz said:

Thats me, but I was never with Hillside. I was in charge in El Corona. Redberry.. that brings back memories. Best Norte faction ever hands down

ah my mistake, ye i was in hillside. didn't do much gang rp as i said, mainly valenti and other OC factions. hillside, redberry, 54th, sjf, and glen park crips with esco was about it. ya redberry was fucking sick lol, i remember constant meetups with locotes in east beach, brawls and shit. shame ls-rp's devolved into this shitshow man, it used to be so good lol.

1 hour ago, prodavets said:

ah my mistake, ye i was in hillside. didn't do much gang rp as i said, mainly valenti and other OC factions. hillside, redberry, 54th, sjf, and glen park crips with esco was about it. ya redberry was fucking sick lol, i remember constant meetups with locotes in east beach, brawls and shit. shame ls-rp's devolved into this shitshow man, it used to be so good lol.

I see. What were your characters? I was apart of Escos crip faction aswell for awhile. Lol yeah it was always some brawl or something with Redberry, but without the whining afterwards 

2 hours ago, Cailiz said:

I see. What were your characters? I was apart of Escos crip faction aswell for awhile. Lol yeah it was always some brawl or something with Redberry, but without the whining afterwards 

no idea to tell you the truth bro, many years ago and i was a legit retarded 10 year old. i think, if my memory serves me correctly, my hillside account was isaac bustamente. my 54th was definitely felix rodriguez, and idk what my redberry one was. in escos crip faction all i remember is i based my character off of bg knocc out and esco made me a mod for it, otherwise i can't remember the name.  and ya man no stupid pms like "nice dm faction" just good brawls lol. what brought you back to the forums dude, you rped in a while?

9 hours ago, prodavets said:

no idea to tell you the truth bro, many years ago and i was a legit retarded 10 year old. i think, if my memory serves me correctly, my hillside account was isaac bustamente. my 54th was definitely felix rodriguez, and idk what my redberry one was. in escos crip faction all i remember is i based my character off of bg knocc out and esco made me a mod for it, otherwise i can't remember the name.  and ya man no stupid pms like "nice dm faction" just good brawls lol. what brought you back to the forums dude, you rped in a while?

I think I remember Bustamente, atleast the name lol. I spoke to Joey Cortez the other day and I just went to check out how LS-RP are doing, which turns out.. pretty bad. So I found these forums and decided to just check it out. Nah, I don't think I've been online since like.. 2013 maybe? But I do miss having that much fun as it was to be on LS-RP. What about you, for how long did you play before the server went down?

On 1/9/2023 at 2:21 AM, elpolloloco said:

There's so many nice skins and screenshots and faction threads that I just want to see all over and over again, this is a joke. 

https://web.archive.org/web/20200325203733/https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewforum.php?f=160&start=1250

https://web.archive.org/web/20200313212515/https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewforum.php?f=5

There you go g

11 hours ago, Cailiz said:

I think I remember Bustamente, atleast the name lol. I spoke to Joey Cortez the other day and I just went to check out how LS-RP are doing, which turns out.. pretty bad. So I found these forums and decided to just check it out. Nah, I don't think I've been online since like.. 2013 maybe? But I do miss having that much fun as it was to be on LS-RP. What about you, for how long did you play before the server went down?

i was a legit retard back then. i played until 2013 i think, around the time delroy wilcox & associates closed down for the first time. then after that i came back intermittently with a couple of old friends just to mess around, but haven't played seriously since 2013 as i say. i miss it too man, good times, really fun. how's joey doing? he's gotta be like 40-something now right?

17 hours ago, RastaStar said:

???????????????????????????????????????

do you really think that website archives every faction page/screenshot?

21 21 21

On 1/18/2023 at 1:12 PM, Cailiz said:

SWAT on the way to raid El Corona right now.

On topic... yeah bring back the damn forums for us oldies. 😊

• Thumbs 1

• 3 months later...