LS:RP

Apophis

On 2/13/2023 at 8:40 PM, Coup said:

Anyway, Mmartin couldn't organise a shag in a brothel. Where's it all happening nowadays?

It appears as though development has restarted as of 22nd Jan this year. I couldn't see because I don't have my discord tag but they've made the git push channel available for everyone now

Edited by Bluman
Edit edit

Surely it’s easier to announce that this is never going to happen than to keep stringing people a long months at a time? LSRP was great in its prime but nothing lasts forever. Let it die. Grow some cajones. 

Edited by Clown
  • Clap 1

Antonio Cesar - Shot Caller of Southside Locotes 13/Los Locotes 13
Jonathan Dunne - Boss of The Long Beach Mob/O'Reilly Mob

Jaroslaw Bartoszek - Head of Petrela Organisation’s narcotic ring 

5 hours ago, Clown said:

Surely it’s easier to announce that this is never going to happen than to keep stringing people a long months at a time? LSRP was great in its prime but nothing lasts forever. Let it die. Grow some cajones. 

It's actually entering final testing in the upcoming weeks. 🙂

• OK 1

On 2/20/2023 at 7:40 PM, skyrocket said:

It's actually entering final testing in the upcoming weeks. 🙂

Not sure if this is a sarcasm post or genuine. If the latter then lol. 

Antonio Cesar - Shot Caller of Southside Locotes 13/Los Locotes 13
Jonathan Dunne - Boss of The Long Beach Mob/O'Reilly Mob

Jaroslaw Bartoszek - Head of Petrela Organisation’s narcotic ring 

• Lead Admin
3 hours ago, $PARKY said:

What's the point of deleting the old forums and creating these ones if they won't be used?

They will. There isn’t a need to post continuously to the forums right now when the main goal to launch the server.

If you want and need to be kept up to date with development, then there is a channel where you can see that in the Discord.

once we’re launched we can focus on moving things back to the forums and get the old ones back online.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

On 2/26/2023 at 2:31 AM, jack said:

All of you need to join the Discord to see continuous development.

Instead of shit posting on here.

https://discord.gg/uuS3yeUK5v

I wouldn't really consider commit descriptions with no real reference points as any real sign of "continuous development". The git updates don't tell us anything except that something is being worked on. It doesn't give any insight into the only thing people want to know, a time frame for when this thing might be ready. 

Instead of complaining about shit posting on the forums and dodging legitimate criticisms, give people some reason to believe that the server will release before GTA VI.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 2:04 AM, Gboker said:

I wouldn't really consider commit descriptions with no real reference points as any real sign of "continuous development". The git updates don't tell us anything except that something is being worked on. It doesn't give any insight into the only thing people want to know, a time frame for when this thing might be ready. 

Instead of complaining about shit posting on the forums and dodging legitimate criticisms, give people some reason to believe that the server will release before GTA VI.

Well, after your post, we have gotten two updates in the span of about 3 weeks. We've also gotten another community post just today as LS-RP is preparing for a launch, hiring more staff members to deal with the numbers. I hope you've gotten your answer for it.

One thing that did kind of disturb me here is the fact that you compare LS-RP V to GTA VI. GTA VI has plenty more developers working on it compared to LSRP V and it's an extremely weird way to compare these two. The test git channel shows what is being done etc. Now, the staff team along with early supporters have been testing the server. There have been screenshots and videos released from how it is looking right now and it looks as if we're moving towards a release.

The staff team shouldn't give us a "time" of opening as previously we've seen that certain issues will lead to the server not opening when there's a set date. There are still bugs that come from testing that need to be fixed. The development team is working hard to fix any big bugs that could hinder the server right now. Sure, Mmartin could've released a bugged server, but what good is it for the staff team to deal with people making a /helpme every fifteen seconds about a bug that the team is very well aware of, but can't be fixed in the span of an hour. The development team has their own real lives to take care of and there's plenty of people who think that it's not the case. 

Give them some time and it will be out. I know it has been said countless times, but I think that it's coming out for real now and I personally have gotten back the motivation and actual hype that I had when I was initially going to release.

• 10 months later...
On 2/16/2024 at 11:45 AM, creep n crawl said:

Generally should revert back to samp it’d do numbers. Not even any hate I wanted this server to do well  but the server on gta v is dead. Recently samp has gotten pretty active again

It's been mentioned multiple times, but we're not going back to SAMP unfortunately.

This made me sad.

Hi to everybody, all the same. Hope everybody is doing well.

Could someone perhaps tell me if Pitchounette is OK? I heard a rumor a few years ago things took a dark turn for her and I notice her website is no longer online.

Edited by ColinB_new
typos

• Senior Lead Admin
39 minutes ago, ColinB_new said:

This made me sad.

Hi to everybody, all the same. Hope everybody is doing well.

Could someone perhaps tell me if Pitchounette is OK? I heard a rumor a few years ago things took a dark turn for her and I notice her website is no longer online.

Hey ColinB. Long time no see. 

Sadly yes, we lost Pitchounette in 2021. Always remembered in this community for her kindness. 

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=773115

• Love 2

Head of Staff
𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

14 hours ago, Nature said:

Hey ColinB. Long time no see. 

Sadly yes, we lost Pitchounette in 2021. Always remembered in this community for her kindness. 

https://forum.ls-rp.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=773115

That's really crap news. I always recall that picture of her playing the acoustic when I think of her, very gentle soul in my experience.

Thanks for letting me know.

Any news on KaylaSpace? Hopefully she's doing her farmer thing ha.

And also looking for Mickey from Estonia too, I know he was quite ill when we last spoke over 6 years ago. Really hope he pulled through.

Edited by ColinB_new
  • Love 1