LS:RP

Apophis

On 11/30/2022 at 4:33 AM, Jay said:

I know asking for the release of the server is a christmas wish you know won't come true. But can we have the old forums back as you guys said please? 

We bringing Locotes back? 😏

• Love 1

Antonio Cesar - Shot Caller of Southside Locotes 13/Los Locotes 13
Jonathan Dunne - Boss of The Long Beach Mob/O'Reilly Mob

Jaroslaw Bartoszek - Head of Petrela Organisation’s narcotic ring 

8 hours ago, darian said:

Mmartin not seen on discord since August, nor on forums since September.

No announcements since July, no sneak peaks or anything else since September.

Is it safe to say LSRP:V is dead? 

Cap. Actually Mmartin hosted several Development Sessions on his twitch channel.

spacer.png

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

Hello all you beautiful readers! I've been reading comments within this section of the last year approximately, some rather rude but I do understand your frustrations of course. I've been rather lenient the past year and 2 months from the first announcement of a possible release date and I've been supportive during that time and I still am of course. 

I'm not fond of the silence for 2 months straight, even simple information would still satisfy me in some regards. I like some information while waiting for the server to release. I understand that life can surely get in the way of you finishing the server sooner, or the lack of motivation, I'm not sure which one it'd be but perhaps both or neither who knows! I only wish for you to keep pushing forward as I know it can be hard to do sometimes, I'm not saying to release it tomorrow.

I'm saying to keep us informed or to get other staff to inform us of general progress as I love hearing of all of your teams hard work and collaboration, I'm still proud of each and every administrator with the hard work put in, even if small but please understand that  a test-feed isn't really good enough to keep people excited. I like to read what's going on a little and I'm sure everyone else likes to read about the updates as well, even if it's a little sentence in announcements, detailing the next minor step. Give us something to read and hopefully you and your team will push forward even if a little at a time to accomplish LSRP V as we all are waiting for it. 

I wish the best for LSRP and I hope to see everyone soon, please keep us informed! 🥰

- It's time. 

Regards, 

Natasha Valentine. 

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

18 hours ago, Mikee said:

Cap. Actually Mmartin hosted several Development Sessions on his twitch channel.

spacer.png

Then why the fuck is it so hard to post REGULAR dev updates on the site? Instead of waiting until the entire community is pissed off at you. The communication, transparency and lack of engagement from Mmartin himself is abysmal. 

There's no news about release, months after the latest 'expected' launch date. How can anyone in their right mind still be supportive of a project that has repeatedly failed to deliver ANYTHING and fails to keep the WIDER community informed of progress, the odd twitch stream DOES NOT count. We want monthly updates, we want COMMUNICATION. Not snide remarks from Kane / other staff whenever anyone has anything critical to say.

It's not difficult..

Edited by HelixProject
  • Clap 1

5 hours ago, HelixProject said:

Then why the fuck is it so hard to post REGULAR dev updates on the site? Instead of waiting until the entire community is pissed off at you. The communication, transparency and lack of engagement from Mmartin himself is abysmal. 

There's no news about release, months after the latest 'expected' launch date. How can anyone in their right mind still be supportive of a project that has repeatedly failed to deliver ANYTHING and fails to keep the WIDER community informed of progress, the odd twitch stream DOES NOT count. We want monthly updates, we want COMMUNICATION. Not snide remarks from Kane / other staff whenever anyone has anything critical to say.

It's not difficult..

Exactly. The delays aren't even really the issue, it's the lack of communication that is the worst part. SAMP LSRP relied a lot on the community having a level of respect for one another. It's going to be very hard to regain the respect of the community after consistently lying and letting everyone down for this entire year. 

The thing that really annoyed me was when a release date for the server was being teased and promised like 6 months ago, and then they basically gaslighted everyone by not giving a release date at all and acting as if they hadn't just broken a promise. Instead of giving the community an idea of when the server would be released, they basically just gave themselves permission to continue delaying the project without needing to communicate with anyone. 

Also, would it kill the leads to apologize for this shit show? Would it kill them to explain what failures lead to the continuous delays and terrible communication with the community? Delaying a release is always a risk in this type of venture, but theres a point where delaying for so long is a sign of incompetence at some level. If they see nothing wrong with how they've acted throughout the last year then I can't imagine this community has much of a future. 

• Love 2

On 12/13/2022 at 2:50 AM, Jay said:

I would love to do that. Especially knowing Rique and Anton are a dynamic duo crimina stylo geniuses, but for that we need a server loool 

Trust. Yeah, that would definitely help.

On 12/12/2022 at 7:32 PM, Mikee said:

spacer.png

Before I lost my early supporter status on discord I noticed there hasn't been a single git push since September, what a joke

Edited by Bluman
Changed Oct to September

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Natasha Valentine said:

Mmartin is back, confirmed by yours truly!     - Proof taken today ( January 13th 2023 )                                         

spacer.png

The hype train is re-enabled, you're welcome. 🥰#LSRP ❤️

How far down your throat is Mmartin? Just curious. Mmartin has left and come back so many times now it's actually a meme (shit there's even videos about it on YT) and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING changed in the community, despite promising the earth. There is no fucking hypetrain, that derailed and burned a long ass time ago. How many more times is he gonna pull this stupid shit before people like you realize that he doesn't give a rats ass about lsrp or the community.

Edited by HelixProject

On 1/15/2023 at 9:32 AM, Cailiz said:

Horale

Sheeeeit, if it ain't the homie Lipe. Long time man, how you all good. 

15 hours ago, Clown said:

Sheeeeit, if it ain't the homie Lipe. Long time man, how you all good. 

Hell yeah. Everything is good with me. Was gonna check out how LS-RP is doing, but it seems like its not going too well lol. What about you, man? Everything good?

7 hours ago, Cailiz said:

Hell yeah. Everything is good with me. Was gonna check out how LS-RP is doing, but it seems like its not going too well lol. What about you, man? Everything good?

I stopped playing properly a few years before it closed down, but the rerelease doesn’t look too promising lol. Yeah I’m all good mate, I just linger around the forum and discord from time to time. Let me know if you want an invite to our discord mate it’s got some old faces in there. 

11 hours ago, Clown said:

I stopped playing properly a few years before it closed down, but the rerelease doesn’t look too promising lol. Yeah I’m all good mate, I just linger around the forum and discord from time to time. Let me know if you want an invite to our discord mate it’s got some old faces in there. 

Lol yeah I can tell.. last update in July. Yeah, sure sent an invite. Cailiz#5985

• 4 weeks later...