LS:RP

Apophis

On 6/28/2022 at 5:26 AM, Kane said:

You should really look up what constructive criticism means man. You're as annoying as Stormbird so you'll follow in his foot steps!

Stop derailing Apophis' topic, thank you!

absolute waffle

3 hours ago, SmallFry said:

The real roleplay is the pretending that this server will ever launch, and if it does that it wont just instantly be an abject failure only kept alive by the few people banned on GTA:W who can't move on with their lives.

The sheer irony of you saying someone who can't move on...you're still here, posting about it how it'll be a failure. Move on then, bucko.

2012 - 2024

11 minutes ago, Kane said:

The sheer irony of you saying someone who can't move on...you're still here, posting about it how it'll be a failure. Move on then, bucko.

LMFAOOOO GOTEEEEEM, aye man this shit be funny niggas complain on the development progress for release date. I forgot about lsrp, rp in general . I complain once about the issue but these niggas gotta schedule to hop on forums and complain shit funny as hell. Niggas when you gotta life you not worry about rp or lsrp, I ain’t gonna lie when lsrp drop ima pop out on gang I’ll be da drilly grim reaper , till then it is what it is with the progress . Niggas should find something else to distract they boring ass life . 

4 hours ago, Drakos said:

LMFAOOOO GOTEEEEEM, aye man this shit be funny niggas complain on the development progress for release date. I forgot about lsrp, rp in general . I complain once about the issue but these niggas gotta schedule to hop on forums and complain shit funny as hell. Niggas when you gotta life you not worry about rp or lsrp, I ain’t gonna lie when lsrp drop ima pop out on gang I’ll be da drilly grim reaper , till then it is what it is with the progress . Niggas should find something else to distract they boring ass life . 

why are u typing like that

• Ryder 1
  • Strong 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Drakos said:

U foreign niggas funny af lmaoo if U ever in 3rd ward Houston tx lmk 

Lmao this bloke lives in Texas. Do you gangbang with overalls and a cowboy hat on? Pioneer saloon nation

Edited by Bluman

7 hours ago, Bluman said:

Lmao this bloke lives in Texas. Do you gangbang with overalls and a cowboy hat on? Pioneer saloon nation

Come find out , we got the highest homicides than NY , LA , and Chicago dummy ass nigga https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/06/09/houston-police-detectives-working-199th-homicide-this-year/?outputType=amp

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/more-than-100-homicides-reported-so-far-in-2022-within-houston-city-limits.amp

Edited by Drakos

20 hours ago, Drakos said:

My dear fellow, you must really enjoy the unmistakable, musky aroma of sweaty man ass. Because my word your nose is jammed so far up Kane's ass even dung beetles won't go near you. You sir, are fucking cringe af.

Edited by HelixProject

6 hours ago, Drakos said:

How many of those aren't hate crime?

My CiTy HaS mOrE hOmIcIdEs ThAn YoUr CiTy

19 minutes ago, Lawson said:

How many of those aren't hate crime?

My CiTy HaS mOrE hOmIcIdEs ThAn YoUr CiTy

😭😭😭😭😭😭 we barley got hate crime down here , it’s gang related .  Greenspoint most the murders happen there , Houston a big ass city , it’s bigger than LA I’m not even talking about the population fuck nigga I’m talking about the primiter , the area  , the circumference and you got Suburb little Niggas playing copy cat like bellow ,  press play fuck nigga 

I don't care what anyone says, running from a line of pursuit cars and barely getting away made me an adrenaline junky. Just simply seeing a cop car pass by after you done something wrong made my heart drop, allowing my mind to come up with so many ideas to get away while in the middle of running on foot or in a car just because I want to get away to tell the story to other players. That alone was the best thing, surviving crazy events that you make with others.

3 hours ago, Drakos said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭 we barley got hate crime down here , it’s gang related .  Greenspoint most the murders happen there , Houston a big ass city , it’s bigger than LA I’m not even talking about the population fuck nigga I’m talking about the primiter , the area  , the circumference and you got Suburb little Niggas playing copy cat like bellow ,  press play fuck nigga 

unknown.png

On 7/2/2022 at 2:29 AM, Drakos said:

You are a clown, even if you roll with a gang, you are 2x clown. Fella be bragging on forums how cool he is , instead of concentrating on business, making schemes and earning money. That's why you are fucking clown and stupid.

1 minute ago, dzgapaan said:

You are a clown, even if you roll with a gang, you are 2x clown. Fella be bragging on forums how cool he is , instead of concentrating on business, making schemes and earning money. That's why you are fucking clown and stupid.

Nigga wbu dummy , u on here on taking time out of ur day to say that when u should follow ur own advice stupid ass nigga 

no updates since march, not sticking by your release dates, literally all the hype is dead lol

i knew this server was doomed once i got banned from discord cause I doubted mmartin's bullshit break in story

Edited by Hunter2k
  • Clap 1

48 minutes ago, Hunter2k said:

no updates since march, not sticking by your release dates, literally all the hype is dead lol

i knew this server was doomed once i got banned from discord cause I doubted mmartin's bullshit break in story

yeah dudes someone invaded my house so now I got ptsd from that shit and we can't launch the server for two more months yes yes

guess he's still traumatized by that shit if the server's still not around

https://whendoeslsrpcomeout.com/ 

• Lead Admin
1 hour ago, Hunter2k said:

yeah dudes someone invaded my house so now I got ptsd from that shit and we can't launch the server for two more months yes yes

you really need to look at the resources and messages in thread. there has been an update and yekim posted the notes from the meeting.

• Thumbs 1

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

1 hour ago, Hunter2k said:

lol the server is doomed because one person (you) got banned 

Edited by Damien0815

DEPUTY HOFMANN

1 hour ago, jack said:

you really need to look at the resources and messages in thread. there has been an update and yekim posted the notes from the meeting.

no announcements since march. why is some dude called yekim posting the meeting notes instead of the actual management? 

• Love 2