LS:RP

Apophis

21 minutes ago, jack said:

OEQ9F9s.png

This is from a month ago...

I mean in regards to my questions. You said you'd pass on the message in the staff meeting and no one had 5 minutes to reply? Not even a discord message? "Hey forums will be back X"? Wtf is this xd

• Lead Admin

Forums wont be back until launch, this has been communicated numerous times. I dont know what to tell you, wait until the announcement is out and it will likely answer any other questions you have.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

3 hours ago, Dos Santos said:

He returned? When we had no access to Martin the leads had access to telegram? To me you’re just trying to stir stuff around.

Martin was away, due to personal circumstances and didn’t have access to a laptop. During the process nobody had access to contact him apart from the Lead Administration team where they communicated with him there. 

He has now returned and started posting in the discord when he finally had his computer. 

hope that clears it up and clears up the confusion of our so called lies. 

LOL yeah, those tough personal circumstances spending that Patreon money to vacation in Slovenia, posting his vacation snaps to instagram despite supposedly not having access to his passwords. Who has their IG passwords but not their Discord passwords? Leadership who can't pass on messages from Mmartin via Telegram, a likely story. My heart bleeds

• Management
5 minutes ago, HelixProject said:

LOL yeah, those tough personal circumstances spending that Patreon money to vacation in Slovenia, posting his vacation snaps to instagram despite supposedly not having access to his passwords. Who has their IG passwords but not their Discord passwords? Leadership who can't pass on messages from Mmartin via Telegram, a likely story. My heart bleeds

How do you know that the pateron money was used for a personal holiday? To my understanding Mmartin has a life, a girlfriend so holidays are usually common when you’re working? 

how do you know that the pateron money isn’t just sat in a separate bank account for the server itself to fund the server for future months? Nobody knows, only Mmartin can answer that. 

All staff members are required to have a Authenticator for their accounts on LSRP including Mmartin his Authenticator could’ve been on his computer instead of his phone, I don’t personally know but that could be something. 

no point going back and fall none of us are happy about the delays and the way we’ve been left, but now we just need to get the server out and moving and a announcement will be released soon relaying from the meeting lastnight

Edited by Dos Santos
  • Thumbs 1

39 minutes ago, ImperiumXVII said:

The frustration is understandable, but I ask for a little more patience. As will be announced today on the forums, we're back up and running and as mentioned earlier, the 13th of July is when we will announce a release date.

TY for an actual update, hopefully it's good news.

Edited by Florida

4 hours ago, jack said:

you've asked for basic information and it's been provided in this thread and the last one? i'm not defending anything, im simply trying to set the record straight and answer questions that have been asked.

if i wanted to close the thread i would've many posts ago.

Why can't Mmartin log in on forums and write here or on similar threads a word or two, it would clearly calm players down. It needs only few minutes, fellas. 😄

14 hours ago, jack said:

again something will be posted today explaining what was said yesterday.

On 6/26/2022 at 12:34 PM, Dos Santos said:

we will all be up to date on the status of the server later this evening when the meetings finished. 

10 hours ago, ImperiumXVII said:

As will be announced today on the forums, we're back up and running and as mentioned earlier, the 13th of July is when we will announce a release date.

LOL

38 minutes ago, Florida said:

LOL

You should really look up what constructive criticism means man. You're as annoying as Stormbird so you'll follow in his foot steps!

Stop derailing Apophis' topic, thank you!

• Love 1

2012 - 2024

3 hours ago, Kane said:

You should really look up what constructive criticism means man. You're as annoying as Stormbird so you'll follow in his foot steps!

Stop derailing Apophis' topic, thank you!

but couldnt you of just posted an announcement parroting whatever mmartin said in the discord meeting instead of posting a snarky reply lol

LSRPVTimeline.png?width=1077&height=584

Development Updates:

Jobs significant progress, remaining work in the trucking script.

Loan script

Vehicles can be financed when purchasing new through a dealership. P2P sales to come at a later date. Properties can be purchased on a mortgage. Tied into the company script, reported income necessary to use it.

Business script basic featues

POS (Point of Sale) Terminal

Direct sale of items

Can alter prices (discounts, surcharges)

Can offer different amounts, formats - ie sell liquor in a bar directly in a glass.

Merge Week

A bunch of stuff will be merged to the test server. Police commands, /eat, vehicle security and so on. (There are more commands/features for Merge Week)

All patrons get additional credits as reimbursement for delays (% TBD)

Media (snippets, videos, etc) resume post merge week along with PD/ad campgain, once release date is set.

mmartin say no announcement yet bcs they want to add PR stuff like feature showcases

Edited by yekim
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 3
  • Love 2

To all those accusing Martin of spending patreon money on a personal holiday are embarrassing as fuck. He’s an adult that presumably works and earns money. That’s what happens when you work, kiddos: you get paid. So let’s not jump to conclusions. 

If that was the case and you are a patreon and are now doubting your donation you only have yourself to blame. It’s the risk you take when giving money to complete strangers. 

stop searching the forum every minute of the day for updates and grow the fuck up. You’ve had some news on Sunday so chill. 

pce

Edited by OGshit

1 hour ago, OGshit said:

To all those accusing Martin of spending patreon money on a personal holiday are embarrassing as fuck. He’s an adult that presumably works and earns money. That’s what happens when you work, kiddos: you get paid. So let’s not jump to conclusions. 

If that was the case and you are a patreon and are now doubting your donation you only have yourself to blame. It’s the risk you take when giving money to complete strangers. 

stop searching the forum every minute of the day for updates and grow the fuck up. You’ve had some news on Sunday so chill. 

pce

even more embarassing than creating a new forum account to post this absolute dribble?

• CJ 1
  • Clap 4
  • Thumbs 1

18 minutes ago, LA ACHE TRAI FUEGO said:

even more embarassing than creating a new forum account to post this absolute dribble?

I can’t get access to my other username because it’s not letting me log in. I’m Clown. The fact you think I made this account to be or stay anonymous humours me. I couldn’t give two shits, buddy. 

It’s just my opinion at the end of the day. 🤷🏼

Edited by OGshit

On 6/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, Florida said:

Old LS-RP does not exist anymore. It's been slowly erased from existence. The old forums are gone with no explanation as to why. The new forums have zero information other than false promises and deleted threads. The history of LS-RP has been deleted.

All this role-playing shit in GTA V is just children imitating youtubers, with a lot of ego, excessive anti-rp for not knowing how to lose a simple weapon or money (it's part of the game). Honestly, I had faith that this could be a serious RP server just like it was in its early LS-RP years, and I've only been sorely disappointed.

• Lead Admin
12 hours ago, Jeremias723 said:

I only read and I refer to what a developer says, I am not going to base myself on what a certain yekim says

what yekim says is true. their the notes from the meeting.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA