LS:RP

Apophis

43 minutes ago, Florida said:

This isn't a community. It's a staff team hiding from exposing the truth, and annoyed forum lurkers who just get shit on for asking basic questions.

Any update from the Sunday staff meeting?

Well, the meeting is in 3 hours when I am posting this, so there are no updates from it yet since it has not happened yet.

• Management
1 hour ago, Florida said:

This isn't a community. It's a staff team hiding from exposing the truth, and annoyed forum lurkers who just get shit on for asking basic questions.

How can we hide from exposing the truth if the meeting hasn’t even happened yet, we will all be up to date on the status of the server later this evening when the meetings finished. 

• Management
2 minutes ago, Florida said:

Why are you pretending like we haven't received an update in 6 months and had multiple threads deleted asking what the fuck is going on? Does your colored forum name seriously mean that much to you?

@Dos Santos @danielswe

We haven’t received a update either so I don’t know why you’re trying to act like we know something you don’t, in the last six months we have all been in the same boat. Tonight, during the meeting we can finally ask questions about what’s happening and hopefully get somewhere in the near future. 

• Head of Game Development
2 hours ago, Florida said:

There isn't a "truth" to expose; there's no conspiracy or major event to hide.

I understand the frustration, especially as an Early Supporter, and I hope that in time we can repair what has been damaged by a series of unfortunate but sadly uncontrollable events that have happened in the past few months.

43 minutes ago, ImperiumXVII said:

I hope that in time we can repair what has been damaged by a series of unfortunate but sadly uncontrollable events that have happened in the past few months.

The intentional deletion and banning of forum posts/members was an uncontrollable event?

• Thumbs 4

10 hours ago, ImperiumXVII said:

There isn't a "truth" to expose; there's no conspiracy or major event to hide.

Really? Because it looks a lot like these "uncontrollable" events have happened purely because the entire project either lives or dies depending on a single person. If it's true, which from all accounts it appears to be, it'd outline just how incompetently this project operates. Attempts the hide this incompetency would be enough to call it a conspiracy.

On 6/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, jack said:

i can ask someone from leadership to come to this thread and reply, probability they reply until sunday or after is likely, due to the meeting that is coming this weekend. i'll pass on the message

as for the threads, i believe so without looking. likely archived if anything as i dont think it's possible to just hide topics like that, again i could be wrong

So, no one in leadership had ANY time to post a quick reply?

19 hours ago, Dos Santos said:

We haven’t received a update either so I don’t know why you’re trying to act like we know something you don’t, in the last six months we have all been in the same boat. Tonight, during the meeting we can finally ask questions about what’s happening and hopefully get somewhere in the near future. 

I thought you had access to Mmartin on Telegram? Was that a lie or are you lying now?

• Lead Admin
2 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

So, no one in leadership had ANY time to post a quick reply?

I thought you had access to Mmartin on Telegram? Was that a lie or are you lying now?

Doesn’t look like they did. Their focusing on launch.

leadership have telegram communication, not normal staff.

again something will be posted today explaining what was said yesterday.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

• Management
2 minutes ago, Florida said:

Alright, at this point you guys are just trolling. There's no way this is a real.

Why would regular staff try contacting mmartin on telegram? Leadership need to keep in contact with him so they had contact in that regards. 

23 minutes ago, jack said:

Doesn’t look like they did. Their focusing on launch.

Good to know that leadership is spending so much time on coding and... What is Ben doing again, sorry. I forget his duties without the server being open. To spend 5 minutes writing out a reply here. Weird!

This is just great comedy at this point. Every new staff post we get another bizarre bit of information like jannies below administration (of what? there's no server LOL) not being allowed to contact mmartin, taking a million years to perform basic tasks like writing a summary of a meeting or a man's incapability of, in the year of our lord 2022, having an internet connection for 5 minutes during an entire month or more.

• Ryder 1
  • Clap 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Dos Santos said:

Why would regular staff try contacting mmartin on telegram? Leadership need to keep in contact with him so they had contact in that regards. 

You guys really need to communicate to keep your lies and stories straight.

So Mmartin can't contact LS-RP and has no internet access besides Telegram, but yet last week he posted on LS-RP Discord he was going to a concert? Interesting.

• Strong 1

• Management
12 minutes ago, Florida said:

You guys really need to communicate to keep your lies and stories straight.

So Mmartin can't contact LS-RP and has no internet access besides Telegram, but yet last week he posted on LS-RP Discord he was going to a concert? Interesting.

He returned? When we had no access to Martin the leads had access to telegram? To me you’re just trying to stir stuff around.

Martin was away, due to personal circumstances and didn’t have access to a laptop. During the process nobody had access to contact him apart from the Lead Administration team where they communicated with him there. 

He has now returned and started posting in the discord when he finally had his computer. 

hope that clears it up and clears up the confusion of our so called lies. 

• Lead Admin
33 minutes ago, $PARKY said:

Good to know that leadership is spending so much time on coding and... What is Ben doing again, sorry. I forget his duties without the server being open. To spend 5 minutes writing out a reply here. Weird!

he messaged in the discord to inform the community of what was happening. if you're in the discord you'd of seen

• Lead Admin
50 minutes ago, Florida said:

Alright, at this point you guys are just trolling. There's no way this is a real.

explain how? time and time again this has been said, at this point it just seems you want to argue with everything thats being said

2 minutes ago, jack said:

explain how? time and time again this has been said, at this point it just seems you want to argue with everything thats being said

I've asked for basic information and all I've gotten back is "wait for the update they will update you later". You then proceed to defend the lack of communication with straight lies when they obviously were able to communicate with the forums and community but chose not to.

You're just trying to bait confrontation so this thread can get deleted too.

• Lead Admin
1 minute ago, Florida said:

I've asked for basic information and all I've gotten back is "wait for the update they will update you later". You then proceed to defend the lack of communication with straight lies when they obviously were able to communicate with the forums and community but chose not to.

You're just trying to bait confrontation so this thread can get deleted too.

you've asked for basic information and it's been provided in this thread and the last one? i'm not defending anything, im simply trying to set the record straight and answer questions that have been asked.

if i wanted to close the thread i would've many posts ago.