spacer.pngA son to a made man, raised by his father to fit within Boston’s Cosa Nostra - born into a lifetime of crime, Anthony Abruzzo was predestined for greatness, sentenced to a life of power and fortune through his wants and vices alone. Alas, a wayward son, he’s fallen short of his family’s expectations, but… Ultimately, the life-long dream of respect and wealth lived on. Soon enough, it became everything to the man - and he’d stop at nothing, yield to no one, and hold nothing back to get what he truly desired.

Born and raised within the streets of Boston, Abruzzo was surrounded by crime - born into an Italian mafia family, the cruel, lawless world was made bare to him at a young age, most of which he spent under the mentorship of his father and his fellow wiseguys. A rowdy and disobedient child, he was quick to reject the patronizing approach of his superiors, much preferring to remain on his own and focus on creating a cell in which he’d be the reigning body. Considered a family disappointment from there, by his late teens Anthony was already governing over a multi-racial crew while carefully treading the treacherous waters of the criminal underworld. Everything was fair game - as long as it paid well, and wouldn’t cause a misstep onto a bigger fish’s tail.

As bridges were razed in the wake of Abruzzo’s illegal path, so did his crew crash and burn in the heat of the law enforcement’s successful pursuits. The seat was getting hotter and hotter with each passing day, and so the man realized it’s better to move on to a greener pasture - and as everyone knows, the grass is always greener on the other side. And so, East turned to West - and Los Santos, the city of opportunity, became Anthony’s newfound home. It was a new start - but a new beginning did not mean a change in old habits. Abruzzo remained as motivated as he’s always been, willing to work with anyone and anything, as long as the profit to his pocket was right.

After having sought private, professional mental aid, having felt concerned regarding his social bounds with people, it’s been made clear to him that, in a way, Anthony was truly predestined to become who he was not by birth alone, but by biology just the same. Presenting callous unconcern for the feelings of others, if he considers them inferior to himself; showing irresponsibility and disregard to social norms, rules and obligations; having difficulty to maintain enduring relationships, even though he has no issue establishing them. That, topped by the admittance to having severely violent tendencies, has cemented him as a diagnosed sociopath.

Today, Abruzzo is an opportunist and a lone wolf who remains ever so willing to do just about anything lucrative with little pity or remorse, blinded by his desire for success.

7hnaye6.png

Quotes: (NSFW)

Spoiler
  • Mostly right, barely heard.
  • You're a pawn for an agenda you delude yourself is actually yours. Me? I'm getting paid.
  • Never apologize for what you feel, or not feel.
  • I don't discriminate. I'll hit a woman and a child. How's that for equality this afternoon?
  • I bring people together.
  • You know why women paint their toe nails? To decorate a man's neck.
  • It's not workplace sexual harassment if you like it.
  • Sex is fun and all for three hours, but what then? I need someone to talk to sometimes.
  • Facts don't care about your feelings.
  • A man's business is his own damn business.
  • If a sports car doesn't scare you, then it isn't a sports car.
  • I like seeing people under pressure.
  • I respect people's time and recognize that time is money, so I'll just cut straight to the point.
  • Individuals are smart. People are fucking stupid.
  • Large and organized groups of men, wether in law enforcement or the life of crime, are just like ancient soldiers. All manly and serious on the surface, but actually gay.
  • I don't care who you sleep with, just don't parade while deepthroating a dildo in front of my face, or I'll fucking slap your teeth off.
  • On one hand, if you're gay, you're sort of going against nature and the natural order of things in the world. You're objectively an abomination. On the other - the planet could use less of us stupid motherfuckers. I'm conflicted.
  • If a woman doesn't like me, then she must like women.
  • I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you find yourself in trouble with the police or in jail, let alone consistently, then you're not gangsta. You're just bad even at this whole criminal stuff.
  • I'll make a Bravado Club and Gauntlet V6 owners won't be allowed in.
  • I'm honest. If that means I'm an asshole too, then I'm fine with it.
  • I'll never work under someone less capable than me, just because they were born under a luckier star.
  • We're not equals. We'll never be equals. There's something I can do better than you - respect that. There's something you can do better than me as well - I respect that, even if its sucking dick.
  • Whores are necessary.
  • I'm a fucking stand-up guy.
  • It's all about the money.
  • The hippies are on to something.
  • Laws exist to either empower people or to protect us from complete fucking retards. I don't see myself in either of those groups, so I'll just do my own thing on the side while you all figure this whole society thing out.
  • God isn't real, but just in case he actually is - Fuck you.
  • I'm not jealous.
  • I don't like sharing.
  • Don't look out for others to be well. Look out for your own well being first and foremost, because when you are well - then those around you will also be well. You must be selfish in life.
  • Friendship is a fictional concept that's force-fed either out of a particular necessity or due to a human's basic psychological need to belong.
  • I agree that I should be allowed to comment on what I see. Nice tits.
  • Everything is personal.
  • Male, gay associates are unreliable. I get being sold out for pussy. But fucking me over, just so you can get fucked over? Come on.
  • Lesbians are especially unreliable. You won't even trust me with your pussy, why should I trust you with anything?
  • Your skin colour doesn't interest me. Show me your brain, or your bank account, or ideally your tits.
  • Co-eds know you will never call again, but they still take off their clothes. It's fascinating.
  • First of all, respect is earned, not given. What should be granted is common courtesy. You don't even respect yourself, so don't try to come at me demanding anything.
  • I like people with principles. I especially like people who uphold their principles, even if they're fucking stupid principles. At least you stand for something, even if you're a dumb cunt. Half these other motherfuckers are also dumb cunts, but they don't stand for anything.
  • This generation is soft.
  • Get yourself a gun.
  • I'm a great judge of character. 

Gallery:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7hnaye6.png