LS-RP, competition point of interest, 1:1 realism/fun:

Ronnie2Polez

I first joined LS:RP in 2008 when I was around 13. I joined Glen Park Crips under Esco and learned to roleplay. I would have to honestly say that LS:RP's best years were 2008-09. Valenti was at its peak, the server's population was small but very tightknit, and everything was very original. Around the time that Delroy Wilcox and Associates started, things were already going down hill. By the time that Neggs (AJ from Habbo) had left, the server was already in decline as far as quality and authenticity were concerned. A lot of people fail to realise that LS:RP's 'elitist' players came from Habbo Hotel, particularly Habbo Hotel's U.K. client. I came from Habbo and was in many of the same factions as LS:RP's elite, but I was too young to have a meaningful impact on the server as anything other than a troll like many of my contemporaries did. Most of LS:RP's Habbo elite were already in their late teens by the time that I joined, so they were going off to university and starting lives a few years later when the server began to change. Even so, myself, Krypt, and a few others hung on until 2015 or so. We returned a few years ago but the server was really different. I haven't actually played GTA V-based roleplay servers yet so I hope to give this a shot. I am a journalist in real life now (I work for The Times) so it's very hard to find the time, but I would like to give it a go.