You.. Yeah you.. It is time for Country Roleplay

itsthor

On 3/16/2022 at 9:39 AM, Socrates said:

I used to run the Carson community back on LS:RP(inherited from Duke, and other players that first got it back in '14 I think) - it was very fun but GTA SA was very limited when it came to role-playing in small communities in the country-side. On the other hand, GTA 5 has a lot of potential in terms of country-rp, the only problem is that a lot of people will try to role-play 'rednecks' and 99% of their time will troll - these are the hardest people to get rid off when you're trying to run a fair community. 

Carson was sort of a faction, but without any designated mission: we all gathered and role-play, everyone had their thing, some people were flat earthers, others were old fashioned philosophers - but in the end we all gathered and role-played, sometimes we threw BBQs and invited the whole town..it was very friendly and open as a community( we basically had no rule when people tried to join is, since we wanted to be diverse). The only downside was that people weren't that interested in role-playing in such a small town like Carson, but GTA 5 can offer very nice and pittoresque places to enjoy. I remember I even got the job as the Governor for Bone County, and I always tried to make the life of our citizens a little bit better. Unfortunately we never had the support to have more houses placed(at the time, everything in Carson was bought and prices were very high for a group of people with little to no income). We wanted some things modded here and there, like a barbeque and some couches, and the only one that helped us was @Birdman - huge thank you for helping us out that much at the time :). 

Anyways, I'd be very nice to have a country side group of people to role-play, from farmers to metheads and moonshiners - hopefully the trolls will stay away because they always find a way to ruin any country-side role-play. 🙂

Damn, that's right, I do remember that. I enjoyed lurking through the screenshots, keeping up with all the different stories and such.

You had a good thing going on there, would be great to have it here as well.

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, Kjell said:

Damn, that's right, I do remember that. I enjoyed lurking through the screenshots, keeping up with all the different stories and such.

You had a good thing going on there, would be great to have it here as well.

Thank you, kind words. 🙂

I'll join as a simple guy in the country side, I don't have the time fully commit to it, but I will help as much as possible with everything.

• Strong 1