You.. Yeah you.. It is time for Country Roleplay

itsthor

* yes i think loud again and we want this *

We already saw Martin's cool screenshot about lawnmowing, how cool would it be to actually work on a farm ingame while living in the country.

It is not only city roleplay that matters, country roleplay matters too.

What if we could put a connection between barn working / farm working / yada yada.  and to the city life of Los Santos.

Maybe it could be possible to make a production in the country and make money by importing it to the city who knows.

So... Imagine this. * you need to play this song or else it isnt the same fruitcake *

PRESS PLAY:  or else..

Imagine this!

You wake up, and you are so happy to be away from soceity's bullshit and manipulation.

And you are so happy that you are alive.

You drive around on your dirtbike which is a sanchez of course, and enjoys the open and free air.

You drive to your favorite work place in the country The farm. 

You fire that f*cking tractor up and starts doing farmer shit.

You are finally done after 7 hours of work, and you decide to meet the boys at the local bar.

You get a couple of beers and sing loudly and you are all happy.

You meet a ugly ,  beautifull woman and she makes good food so that is your new wife.

It is not all about the city, we should respect the country side too and encourage people to roleplay there.

WHO IS WITH ME IM TALKING TO YOU FELLOW COUNTRY MEN AND BIKERS AND HILBILLIES YEEHAA GRAB THAT HORSE AND YOUR BIKES LETS TRASH SHIT UP

• CJ 1
  • Thumbs 2
  • Strong 1

4 minutes ago, Kjell said:

and I'm all out of grass

For real though, country roleplay is the shit with a lot of opportunities. Can't wait to see it progress into something great.

Word there was some communities back in samp but if there isnt anything out there then it will be boring 

We want jobs and bars 

Houses of course trailerparks

I know SD for a fact will love to see more people. 

20 hours ago, itsthor said:

Word there was some communities back in samp but if there isnt anything out there then it will be boring 

We want jobs and bars 

Houses of course trailerparks

I know SD for a fact will love to see more people. 

Make a discord server for the community who rp at the countryside including SD, gangs and civillians, so people know when open businesses and events are taking place.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, itsthor said:

dnKyQxK.png
i dont think I agree there is trailers everywhere there must be some alabama shit going on

what i meant is rather that cringe redneck portrayal, it just doesn't happen and it looks quite stupid imo. otherwise, sure, county rp can be fun if done properly 

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA
  • Strong 1

I used to run the Carson community back on LS:RP(inherited from Duke, and other players that first got it back in '14 I think) - it was very fun but GTA SA was very limited when it came to role-playing in small communities in the country-side. On the other hand, GTA 5 has a lot of potential in terms of country-rp, the only problem is that a lot of people will try to role-play 'rednecks' and 99% of their time will troll - these are the hardest people to get rid off when you're trying to run a fair community. 

Carson was sort of a faction, but without any designated mission: we all gathered and role-play, everyone had their thing, some people were flat earthers, others were old fashioned philosophers - but in the end we all gathered and role-played, sometimes we threw BBQs and invited the whole town..it was very friendly and open as a community( we basically had no rule when people tried to join is, since we wanted to be diverse). The only downside was that people weren't that interested in role-playing in such a small town like Carson, but GTA 5 can offer very nice and pittoresque places to enjoy. I remember I even got the job as the Governor for Bone County, and I always tried to make the life of our citizens a little bit better. Unfortunately we never had the support to have more houses placed(at the time, everything in Carson was bought and prices were very high for a group of people with little to no income). We wanted some things modded here and there, like a barbeque and some couches, and the only one that helped us was @Birdman - huge thank you for helping us out that much at the time :). 

Anyways, I'd be very nice to have a country side group of people to role-play, from farmers to metheads and moonshiners - hopefully the trolls will stay away because they always find a way to ruin any country-side role-play. 🙂

• Thumbs 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Socrates said:

I used to run the Carson community back on LS:RP(inherited from Duke, and other players that first got it back in '14 I think) - it was very fun but GTA SA was very limited when it came to role-playing in small communities in the country-side. On the other hand, GTA 5 has a lot of potential in terms of country-rp, the only problem is that a lot of people will try to role-play 'rednecks' and 99% of their time will troll - these are the hardest people to get rid off when you're trying to run a fair community. 

Carson was sort of a faction, but without any designated mission: we all gathered and role-play, everyone had their thing, some people were flat earthers, others were old fashioned philosophers - but in the end we all gathered and role-played, sometimes we threw BBQs and invited the whole town..it was very friendly and open as a community( we basically had no rule when people tried to join is, since we wanted to be diverse). The only downside was that people weren't that interested in role-playing in such a small town like Carson, but GTA 5 can offer very nice and pittoresque places to enjoy. I remember I even got the job as the Governor for Bone County, and I always tried to make the life of our citizens a little bit better. Unfortunately we never had the support to have more houses placed(at the time, everything in Carson was bought and prices were very high for a group of people with little to no income). We wanted some things modded here and there, like a barbeque and some couches, and the only one that helped us was @Birdman - huge thank you for helping us out that much at the time :). 

Anyways, I'd be very nice to have a country side group of people to role-play, from farmers to metheads and moonshiners - hopefully the trolls will stay away because they always find a way to ruin any country-side role-play. 🙂

Thanks for the backstory it was very good!
People always misunderstands when the subject country roleplay comes up cause people think we are all about redneck alabama charles manson shit.

This is not the case, you can roleplay a redneck if you do it proberly. But there is so much more to do than that, a normal citizen living in the countryside, a farmer, a moonshiner, somebody who brews beer locally, the guy who owns the local bar, and the dude that works in the nearby shop, and of course the guy who plants his own weed and sells it for almost no profit to the locals. and the bikers, the people on a dirtbike everybody, and the guy with the tractor.
So many roles out there to fill out and so many possibilites, I want trailer parks to be a thing out there, and not for meth RP but because it is a lifestyle for some people, and because it is alot cheaper.

We want that kind of RP because it is a minority, and trollers would be dealt with no questions asked.

• Clap 1

Just now, itsthor said:

Thanks for the backstory it was very good!
People always misunderstands when the subject country roleplay comes up cause people think we are all about redneck alabama charles manson shit.

This is not the case, you can roleplay a redneck if you do it proberly. But there is so much more to do than that, a normal citizen living in the countryside, a farmer, a moonshiner, somebody who brews beer locally, the guy who owns the local bar, and the dude that works in the nearby shop, and of course the guy who plants his own weed and sells it for almost no profit to the locals. and the bikers, the people on a dirtbike everybody, and the guy with the tractor.
So many roles out there to fill out and so many possibilites, I want trailer parks to be a thing out there, and not for meth RP but because it is a lifestyle for some people, and because it is alot cheaper.

We want that kind of RP because it is a minority, and trollers would be dealt with no questions asked.

Yea, that sounds like what we had on Carson - even though that type of redneck alabama charles manson shit can be very authentic if someone manages to do it without looking like a total troll. You can count me in, I'll roleplay a mentally ill polish guy somewhere in the country side, not sure where, but I'll be around. 

• Strong 1