Question for the developers about Gyms in GTA / Rage MP

itsthor

Hello dear developers!
Is it possible to script gyms into the game so you can actually train your character to get stronger.
The problem is with GTA 5 is that you can have multiple bodytypes, so you can't actually see on your character that he had gained or lost weight.

Also it could be nice to have different fighting styles, don't know if it's possible though but yeah worth to mention.

Good day!

I don't think different fighting styles are an option — by default, GTA V has only a well known one. Different body types for your character's appearance (most specifically for a gym) isn't really feasible at this early point and will probably not become a thing. This is a heavy oriented text roleplay server and that sounds a bit like Sci-Fi to me, honestly. 

Edited by almightybounter

11 minutes ago, almightybounter said:

I don't think different fighting styles are an option — by default, GTA V has only a well known one. Different body types for your character's appearance (most specifically for a gym) isn't really feasible at this early point and will probably not become a thing. This is a heavy oriented text roleplay server and that sounds a bit like Sci-Fi to me, honestly. 

just thinking loud, i know alot is possible on rage mp but not that then

• 10 months later...
On 3/6/2022 at 11:16 AM, locced said:

I'd love if my fat character didn't have a fatass face, and model shaped body. Ped models should be allowed, even if it's just for donors. So many variants of clothes for each one.

I wouldn't mind players using ped skins, mind you.. I believe it was stated early in the year that you'll only have one chance to really customize your character in terms of parents/skin color maybe even eye color which I don't directly agree with especially due to the horrible lighting given during character customization and with the lack of makeup and hair dyes which doesn't give a full picture of my character, which can really ruin a player character if you only have that one chance to edit them correctly for main face features. So, if this system is still in place it might be hard to also include ped skins if the main character creation is a one time creation. 

I'm not sure if this system is still in place as that info I believe was given last year, I may be mistaken though and I'd prefer to be able to edit my character as many times as needed to make my character perfect or perhaps disable access to character creation after level 5 through auto level up which I might actually make a separate suggestion for.

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif