Dino here

mDino

Hi everyone, I am Dino, I am 28 years old as of last week and I reside in the northern coast of Iran. I am an English Literature graduate and I consider myself a veteran in heavy text-based roleplay and I have had a lot of experience in this genre over the past 12-13 years, on SAMP, MTA, Rage and WoW. As for my occupation, I am the head of the E-Sports committee in the state I live in. It's a governmental organization that specializes in E-Sports and holds regular domestic tournaments; recently our team qualified for the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games and we will compete in that tournament. I am also an English instructor on the side and I cook cannabis-infused pastry as a hobby, along with horseback riding and of course, video games. I usually play World of Warcraft and Dota2 as well as GTA. My last shot at RP was on the significant other famous GTA:V server which I enjoyed a lot but had to quit due to overwhelming real life work. Almost all my RP experience in GTA was dedicated to LCN and organized crime, which I plan on repeating here on LSRP.

I can't wait for the server to launch and meet you all IG, until then stay high,

Cheers.

Edited by mDino

Welcome welcome. Also your job sounds awesome.

22 hours ago, mDino said:

I usually play World of Warcraft

Horde or alliance tho? I gave up on WoW fairly recently but I only played for the story, which isn't great now imo. 

Sal 

Ex-staff

3 hours ago, Mikee said:

Hey Dino, welcome to LSRP!

Thanks man.

24 minutes ago, Allegra said:

Welcome welcome. Also your job sounds awesome.

Horde or alliance tho? I gave up on WoW fairly recently but I only played for the story, which isn't great now imo. 

I have been playing WoW since the classic. Most of this time was spent on PvE/PvP which almost always was on Horde, but I did RP on WoW for a fair amount of time which was pleasant apart from the random Goldshire trolls, and my RP characters were on the Alliance side. Generally tho, I love the Horde side, has more integrity. I still play on Kazzak (EU) realm and am going for Cutting Edge achievement with my guild.

Edited by mDino
  • Strong 1

6 minutes ago, mDino said:

RP on WoW for a fair amount of time which was pleasant apart from the random Goldshire trolls, and my RP characters were on the Alliance sid

Ah yeah fun! I RP'd on there for a while over lockdown on Argent Dawn. Co-ran a magic academy guild. Was great fun but interest died down once the world started opening up again.

Also totally agree with Horde - I just fell out with their story at the end of BfA (hardcore Sylvanas simp). So moved over to Alliance, but have no real loyalties anywhere. I mean tbf I don't play at all any more, last raid I did was Castle Nathria. 

Anyways yesss welcome to LSRP and hmu if you want more geek WoW chat. 

• Love 1

Sal 

Ex-staff

7 minutes ago, Allegra said:

(hardcore Sylvanas simp)

Who isn't? I suggest you checkout how the story unfolded after the events of Sanctum of Domination. 

8 minutes ago, Allegra said:

Anyways yesss welcome to LSRP and hmu if you want more geek WoW chat. 

Thanks very much, can't wait to RP here.