Saint

Saintt

GW6bUOw.png93YH9Em.pngRIniPru.png

yes, this is me in the above pictures.

Name: Saint

Discord: Saint#0420

Interests: Cannabis, Design(Clothing, Graphic, Video, etc.), Music, Development(Games, Websites, Communities, Servers, Programs, etc.), Drifting/Cars, Designer Clothes, and a wide array of other topics.

Previous Communities/RP Experience?  May have been more known circa the 2015-2019 era. LS-RP, PR-RP, Bay Area, Complex RP, Divergent, Inglewood, and a handful of others. I was semi-known for assisting in the development of gamemodes, forums, teamspeaks/discords, etc. Did a bunch of back-end work for smaller-medium-sized serious English RP communities.

Little About Me: Well, I'm from Maryland, in the United States. I've been roleplaying since around the age of 10 with some old buddies I met on Minecraft when I was 8. Always have had an interest in programming, development, designing, and just overall anything that involved creating on a computer. Getting into my high school years, ended up falling back from the computer and growing socially. Started a clothing brand and was really networking to build brand awareness & community appeal. (saintsmob.shop) We focus heavily on streetwear and stoner-supportive clothing. Ended up getting hemmed up in some unfortunate circles, which ironically I roleplayed willingly while I was younger and truly naive to the illegal side of the world, which have caused me to end up on house arrest as I write this. Hoping to get back into my old hobbies and interests, as well as use this as a more-positive outlet to pass time and stay out of trouble. I'm a bit of an open book, if my advice/experience can steer anyone down a better path, hit me up with any further questions/things on your mind.

Some of my music: not even gonna lie, I'm still tryna find my sound on the mic. I've had to learn to mix and master myself while being on house arrest and I'm still learning to get comfortable on the mic again. anyways, I'm not going to miss the opportunity to bring some awareness to myself. If you enjoy any of them, leave a like or a comment for me ❤️

Saint - Eyelids(Official Audio) Saint - Better Man(Official Audio) Saint - Back In The Day(Official Audio)

Some music I like:

Edited by Saintt

• 1 year later...