"A mindfucking experience by Raymond Grigsby"

Vice Artz

Although it's been a week after his last Jackpot, Ray Grigsby was still greedy like a bull. In his small Vice City holiday, he shot two people, sexually harrasted a man and spent a night in the jail for public masturbating. When it was time to escape from the city, he ran over three farmer. If Ray Grigsby could think, he would commit a suicide by shooting himself in the head. He was a man who lives like a Honeybadger and venomous like a snake. He burnt everyone who touch and never feel anything bad. When he opened his eyes in November 12, he found himself parked in a bush across the gas station. He opened his eyes to see backseats with empty alcholol bottles, cigarette and marijuana burns, condoms used more than 20. He remembered why he's here. Got out from the car, ran to the gas station. His plan was to rob the store quickly and get out from there in 100 seconds. 

The old store owner saw his running and thought Ray needed some help. When he opened the door for him to come, Ray pushed him over to the snacks and ran to the Orange Juice fridge. Opened it and drank it like a giraffee reaching to a palm tree. While orange juice dripping from his beard, he heard a sound. The sound of a shotgun barrell and he lost his conscious. Everything went black.

He opened his red eyes wide. Tied to a barbershop sofa but as he realized, it was not a barbershop. It was just a warehouse with no one. At least he thought that there was no one. Then suddenly, a strong light took his eyes. His sight was completely gone. He started to curse but a robotic voice shut him up. A sound like a vocal Translator.

"RAY GRIZ-BEE. THE CURSE OF HUMANITY. STUPID SON OF A BITCH."

Ray was completely confused. 

"R-RAY GRIZBEE. GOD'S ENEMY. YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT. Y-CAUGHT LIKE AN ANIMAL."

At this point, he stopped to understand the situation. After some tryings to escape from the chains, it didn't work. Ray started to yell like an animal in chains. He could not find any objects to turn to a weapon but hell no. The room was clearly unweaponized.

Suddenly, an another light flashed room's another corner. There was a painting. In the painting, there was an old man with brown glasses and a barber shirt with a comb in his left pocket. It had a sentence under the painting but Ray could not read it. The robotic voice gave an order.

"READ IT, RAY. READ IT."

Ray smirked in a bad attitude.

"I can't read it, you fucking vibrator. It's too far."

"READ IT. OKU. IQRA. LESEN. LEGGERE. READ IT, GODDAMN!"

Ray shook his head desperately. "I tried but I can't. Too. Fucking. Far."

Robotic voice got stupid.

"FUCK. THE FUCK WE GON' DO, RON?"
"DON'T SAY MY NAME, YOU FUCK."
"FUCK."
"A-ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT. WE READ. LISTEN. IT SAYS "YOU ARE WITH US, FOREVER. AND WE HAVE A SIGNATURE UNDER THAT."

Ray waited calmly and asked. "So? What's your signature?"

"V.R.G."

"VRG? The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

But the voice did not answer. Lights got out and a gas sound heard... Ray slept.

He opened his eyes to an angry mob. There was a lot of people in the room. With bats, golf clubs, chains, razors and another fucked up weapons.

"Ray Grizbee... my name is Ron Penisberg. Yes, it's Penisberg. Oh, look at me. I am trying to explain something because I still have a fear of you. But not anymore, alright Big P. Calm yourself. Yeah. Well... Ray. You killed my brother. You first raped him and after that you killed him, you monster! You know what? He had a step son. He could not even explain the situation to him... he had dreams, you fuck. He had so many plans for our- our- family..." Mr. Penisberg started to cry. While he was trying to speak crying, Ray smirked. "YOU KILLED HIM BECAUSE OF A BAD HAIRCUT, YOU MANIAC FUCK!" After that, another one stepped out of the crowd. It was a girl. "For fuck sake, give Ron his Paxeras." She went near to Ray. She had a bold voice. "We are V.R.G. Victims of Ray Grigsby. We are the people. And we are here to fuck you up."

In that night, Ray Grigsby raped by sixteen people. He was tied to a tree with a whip sticking out of his ass when Sherrif's Department found him. He did not say anything to SD. After that event, he became a normal man. He stopped using drugs, alcohol and other shit he used to do. Ray didn't even go to a hospital. The cure of his pyschopatness was just needed an empathy. 

He opened an exhibition in Los Santos in 2021. The name of the exhibition was "Beautiful things come with great pain. A mindfucking experience by Raymond Grigsby." The exhibition had only 21 artwork. The concept of the exhibition was to convey the feelings of evil and goodness through personal experiences. 

Nothing was sold. It was a totally crap show.

Today, Ray Grigsby designs digitally with his stolen iFruit graphics tablet, which he calls "my last sin", and he's pretty good at it.

tl;dr: A Trevor Philips wannabe becomes a shitty artist.