Your first rp server?

Oumihara

Fort-Carson RP, first time I ever tried RP.

I walked on someones property and this guy started to flame and argue with me. At first I didn't understand why, but then I realized it wasn't some DM server. This was in fact RP. The guy had such passion, which led me to continue on the same path.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 10:34 PM, Jerome said:

i was on MX before PLA 

wat was ur name there 

Jacob Burner / Limon Fuentes

good times coming drunk home and going on AIR Unit with Rygaard

Missing the legend Mike Gere coming to elm street bank robbery with a fucking tank

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/20/2022 at 3:37 PM, Jerome said:

Been a minute since I see some of the PLA guys

PLA I was Deputy Mayor Ben Akante lmfao shoutout to my Slum Lord Nation homies 😭

crazy how Bryan Pryor turned out to be an actual predator

Edited by Griefers

• 2 months later...

I played several servers that I can't remember, but NG-RP is the oldest one I can recall and I played under a bunch of different names back then. You can see me for very brief moments in 2012 during the fund raiser for cancer on NGRP as Ashley_N_Leone.  You can also tell it's me because I'm the only one that good with toys/clothing items even for back then, also my iconic purse is visible that everyone else copied, I was the first creator! 😍 - You can see me in the main screenshot before the video starts and at: 1:30 at the front of the line.  😋 I was most known for Ashley Rose, my assets were worth like $500.00 USD at the time, it was pretty iconic. I eventually left NGRP though and joined LSRP in 2014 and played it for the remainder of it's life-span on gta samp and I'm really glad I did or else I wouldn't have met a lot of you, including my Boo-Boo Carry Saunders! I'm now waiting for LSRP V! I will always love Roleplay. ❤️  @Mmartin @Kane Keep up the good work! 

It's a shame it wasn't as easy to record game footage back then, not as it is today or else I'd have more to show of my NGRP experiences, I used to have a pink hp laptop that barely ran the game.. was my first computer but it was such a great time, I loved every minute of it... the good, the bad rp.. it was all worth it in the end.🥰

Edited by Natasha Valentine

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif