what graphic mods are you using?

DayOff

4 hours ago, DayOff said:

hey everyone

just wondering what graphic mods are you currently using?

can u suggest me some good ones?

thank you!

Actually, since RageMP has been updated ( EAC Update ) it is suggested to play with a Vanilla version of the game, even if they're whitelisting a few mods in order to let you use them. Once the update is done, and once the game looks stable, I am surely going to use an ENB in order to make it look unique and more realistic.

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

Most of the times I go with NVE or NVR.

dloYFQJ.png

“He became his own blues song, a Tom Waits loser, a Kerouac saint, a Springsteen hero under the lights of the American highway and the neon glow of the American strip. A fugitive, a sharecropper, a hobo, a cowboy who knows that he’s running out of prairie but rides anyway because there’s nothing left but to ride.”

Drugs & You [GUIDE]

Roleplay & You [GUIDE]

Create your own screenshots [GUIDE]

1 minute ago, Gazura said:

which ones?

Color, brightness, details. All of them need fine tuning to match your personal preference, else you'll make your game super sharp to the point where it genuinely starts hurting your eyes.
I mostly use them for the vibrance & shadows.

Edited by Xanakin
  • Thumbs 1

41 minutes ago, Mahitto said:

Surprised how no one mentioned redux. I've been using it for a while on my not-so-great laptop, barely impacts performance, looks amazing, very vibrant and lively.

What laptop you use? It kind of makes my game a bit laggy.

8 minutes ago, RUMLY said:

What laptop you use? It kind of makes my game a bit laggy.

I have a HP Pavilion Power 15, hooked up to a keyboard/monitor/mouse/etc. I've done quite a lot to optimize my game as when I first installed GTA V, it was literally unplayable (~10-15 FPS, heavy stuttering on top of the lag, missing textures, slow chat etc). Now I can play normally with quite a few mods. Just basic optimization stuff. The laptop isn't great either, I've had it for almost 4 years now. What I did (and helped tremendously) though was getting an SSD.

• Clap 1

Just now, Mahitto said:

I have a HP Pavilion Power 15, hooked up to a keyboard/monitor/mouse/etc. I've done quite a lot to optimize my game as when I first installed GTA V, it was literally unplayable (~10-15 FPS, heavy stuttering on top of the lag, missing textures, slow chat etc). Now I can play normally with quite a few mods. Just basic optimization stuff. The laptop isn't great either, I've had it for almost 4 years now. What I did (and helped tremendously) though was getting an SSD.

Thanks! I guess I need an SSD 🙂