Grand Theft Auto 6

Dwayne Smith

Expect Online to get 1000% more treatment than story mode, there's a good chance it'll be set in Vice City with a thousand references to previous games.

New GTA games used to have a Christmassy type feel to me, although now I'll be amazed if it's as thought out as RDR2 was given GTA5 was lacking in a number of areas when compared to 4.

Edited by Bluman

All I wonder is what time phase will they base it on. It'd be dope if they done some 80s - 90s styled Miami feel to it, I suppose we all loved Vice City due to it's soundtracks and the feel of it. But to be honest, I agree with Bluman that now that Rockstar knows how profitable online feature is, they'll focus on that part to milk more cash and most likely the story gameplay won't be so mind blowing. 

11 hours ago, Ray_Farias said:

All I wonder is what time phase will they base it on. It'd be dope if they done some 80s - 90s styled Miami feel to it, I suppose we all loved Vice City due to it's soundtracks and the feel of it. But to be honest, I agree with Bluman that now that Rockstar knows how profitable online feature is, they'll focus on that part to milk more cash and most likely the story gameplay won't be so mind blowing. 

It can't be in the 80s or 90s. It will be futuristic style. There are two characters male and female. That's all I know in the last year. And yes, the action is in the Vice City.

Definitely Vice City as this is the only area within the Rockstar Universe that's yet to have an HD rendition. Or either another San Andreas, with speculations into areas like San Fierro and Las Venturas.

But given Rockstar's tweets and lots of speculation, I'd bet a solid 90% on Vice City and the surrounding thoughts regarding the still strong narco trade. As for the small word of mouth that it might be a female character, I'm unsure. Though I can't wait for more Tony Montana references in 2022-2023.

QX3m2L4.pngQX3m2L4.png

aNddalB.pngaNddalB.png

🐍🏝️

good miscellaneous comments:

Spoiler
On 3/5/2022 at 8:46 PM, Chuckles said:

Certified 🍞 maker

• 1 year later...