7 Days to Die (Darkness Falls)

celestine

5 minutes ago, Genny said:

Anyone play 7D2D? I want to play with a bigger group. It's amazing with the Darkness Falls mod. It's a survival zombie game that goes pretty in depth with a lot of things to do.

I downloaded it on my PS4 but to me it is too overrated. I deleted it after 5 minutes

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

1 minute ago, Genny said:

Whaaat? Unbelievable! How is it overrated?!

You know, its graphics ( textures etc.. ), its animations, its features, plus it gets boring after a while. Maybe it is because I played it alone, I should give it a try with a group of people.

29 minutes ago, Mikee said:

You know, its graphics ( textures etc.. ), its animations, its features, plus it gets boring after a while. Maybe it is because I played it alone, I should give it a try with a group of people.

That's why I 100% recommend playing it with Darkness Falls. It adds SO MUCH more to the game. Also you should never play this game alone, it's so boring. Lol.

• Thumbs 1

2 minutes ago, Genny said:

That's why I 100% recommend playing it with Darkness Falls. It adds SO MUCH more to the game. Also you should never play this game alone, it's so boring. Lol.

Going to give it a try then, but I’ll have to download it in my pc

8 hours ago, F0r3v3r said:

Might buy it sooner or later, it's a fun game with the right group but it gets repetitive, especially if you play the same map for months and are through like 1000 nights already. But it definitely would be fun just like most survival games.

Omg! Lol. I was struggling on the third horde night on the Darkness Falls mod. It's crazy.

6 hours ago, Maxim said:

Got 200 hours on vanilla 7D2D with some friends of mine, we tried Darkness Falls (I think, might've been another mod) for a bit as well but quit for some reason. It's a good game and things really get fun once you understand the mechanics, I'm really looking forward to the next updates.

Darkness Falls just updated to the latest version and he added a lot to it from the last time I played it about a year ago. It's so fun.

• 1 year later...

I'm totally on board with 7 Days to Die! The game becomes a whole new level of awesome with the Darkness Falls mod. The way it adds depth and complexity to the survival and zombie elements is just fantastic. I remember stumbling upon it last year and being instantly hooked. It's been a blast exploring the wasteland, scavenging for resources, and fortifying against those relentless hordes.And guess what? I've been exploring the world of 7 Days to Die Dedicated Servers. It's like stepping into a whole new dimension of gameplay. Teaming up with fellow survivors and taking on the challenges together adds a new layer of excitement.

Edited by Kennethberry