Which phone do you have?

Mikee

I still have an iPhone 8. Bought it outright years ago so my monthly contract is just for unlimited data, so I’m profiting heavily now. Never felt the need to upgrade either; the battery sucks but they always do. I just carry battery packs with me. 

Tried a Samsung a couple years back and just couldn’t get into it. The iPhone done got me good. 

Sal 

Ex-staff

On 1/30/2022 at 10:06 AM, Allegra said:

I still have an iPhone 8. Bought it outright years ago so my monthly contract is just for unlimited data, so I’m profiting heavily now. Never felt the need to upgrade either; the battery sucks but they always do. I just carry battery packs with me. 

Tried a Samsung a couple years back and just couldn’t get into it. The iPhone done got me good. 

As already said, this is my first iPhone, but I am sure about one thing: I won't buy an Android anymore. 

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2022 at 3:06 PM, DayOff said:

Samsung galaxy s7 edge, pretty old phone but i enjoy it.

Always sticked to Android but maybe in the future will change to IOS.

That phone's a beast. I had that phone over over 5 years.

DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATHANIEL COOPER
LOS SANTOS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE"For the People"
VVtNi9h.png

1 hour ago, DayOff said:

for real haha

i think i have this phone for now 4 years if im not wrong.

I use those wallet cases and my case started falling apart, but the phone still works perfectly fine. Its battery life is an issue though so I might buy the S21. Maybe this time I will buy a budget phone since I barely ever use it.

Edited by Quicky
  • Thumbs 1

DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATHANIEL COOPER
LOS SANTOS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE"For the People"
VVtNi9h.png

Have Iphone 7, still does the work. But I am rather dissapointed in Apple with their upgrade. Somehow it seems they are always behind with their technology. Only several additions are worth the while.

Samsungs are lookin rather promising as phones, although their prices are on the higher side.

In my opinion, if you check the prices of new iphone and samsung, samsung has more to offer. The only thing I see Iphone better than other phones is their simple UI. It just get people hooked. Also, it's more secure in a way, but if we're talking about samsung, their new security looks very promising.

In other words, apple is kinda of a passion fruit phone for the people, who feel the need to have a phone with a very famous name.

The Road Slayers Motorcycle Club

LS-RP