Did something illegal IRL?

gelotinx2

Jaywalking, by definition, is to cross or walk in the street or road UNLAWFULLY or without regard for approaching traffic. Now, you may think this means your just not paying attention, but I'd like to educate you on what being a Jaywalker really means. Me and my pals get a night on the town with one thing in mind, taking to the streets with no consideration for what consequences our actions may bring on ourselves or others. And we do that HARD. Doesn't matter time of day, make or model of the car, what we're wearing, or what the weather is like. You better know that me and my crew are ready to walk the walk and talk the talk that Jaywalkers are all too well known for when their around the block on the sidewalk ready to cross the road without any motion or communication of where they are trying to go. So next time you see me walking down the street, you better merge away from the sidewalk. You never know when I may start walking the way I always do. Jaywalking.

Not personally, but as someone who's directly involved in criminal justice and delinquency most of my clients and contacts are involved. From larceny, to burglaries to 1st degree homicides etc. 

Edited by felis

spacer.png

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHAD AARON KRASINSKI
A/OPERATIONS SERGEANT, CUSTODY SERVICES DIVISION
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

ALSO A/LIEUTENANT JAMAL CHAQUILLE CARR
TEAM LEADER, OPERATION SAFE JAILS

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KnownAlmighty said:

Nothing that I remember of. The only illegal thing that I was doing was cheating my wife without her knowing, on my deeds I was doing at this time my little daughter was around. 

It's not illegal unless your daughter was involved in the act.

Although, the act of adultery is indeed considered deviant, yet, it's not incriminated in most of the countries so de facto it's not illegal – nullum crimen sine lege. In some countries, Afghan, Pakistan, Egypt, Morocco exempli gratia, the act of adultery is incriminated. So you should be good (legally) unless you live in any of these countries. 

spacer.png

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHAD AARON KRASINSKI
A/OPERATIONS SERGEANT, CUSTODY SERVICES DIVISION
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

ALSO A/LIEUTENANT JAMAL CHAQUILLE CARR
TEAM LEADER, OPERATION SAFE JAILS

25 minutes ago, felis said:

It's not illegal unless your daughter was involved in the act.

Although, the act of adultery is indeed considered deviant, yet, it's not incriminated in most of the countries so de facto it's not illegal – nullum crimen sine lege. In some countries, Afghan, Pakistan, Egypt, Morocco exempli gratia, the act of adultery is incriminated. So you should be good (legally) unless you live in any of these countries. 

Well she wasn't involved but my daughter deff was a witness. Other than that I didn't do nothing illegal really. But for me it is haha. 

1 hour ago, Maximus. said:

I was a cop IRL for 3 years, 9 times out of 10 we wouldn't chase bikes unless we knew the driver was wanted for a serious felony. Not worth it LOL

tbh ive noticed this too, haven't been pulled over once on my bike no matter how hard I was speeding or how I was driving. I feel like cops really don't give a shit about bikers.

• 2 weeks later...