Testing Progress and Trailer Remaster

Mmartin

What up LS-RP Fam,

Since the announcement of feature freeze we've been grinding testing, bug fixing and final touchups. So far we've confirmed over 46 bugs to be fixed and another 24 are pending retesting after they've been addressed by the development team. As it is, we face another 7 critical, 28 major and 73 minor bugs. While we'll try to address as many as we can, the main pre-release focus is on the critical & major ones. Despite a bunch of bugs being found recently as testing ramped up, I'm happy to say we're fixing them much faster than finding new ones — that's good!

We also reached out to our Early Supporters who have access to the test server to gather their feedback and first impressions. We've compiled a list of low effort high impact improvements we'll sprinkle in between the bug fixes. Those include importing character appearance from Menyoo, adding more keybind alternatives to commands and vice versa, various UI improvements to make life easier and more.

While it's hard to quantify because each bug is different, I'd say we're about halfway through the testing and data filling process. I'd like to remind you that if you'd like to follow our progress more closely, the #test-git channel on Discord is just the place for that, as you'll see changes as they get merged to the main codebase.

LS-RP Trailer Remastered

If you've been around long enough I'm sure you remember the legendary trailer posted in 2011. To get everyone in the mood we remastered the video with the current game mode. Big thanks to danielswe for directing the remaster, Xanakin for putting the clips together, and everyone from staff & early supporters who participated in the recording. Enjoy!

• Clap 1
  • Thumbs 1
  • OK 1
  • Love 16

31 Comments

Recommended Comments

Amazing to see the amount of effort and details put into the 2023 trailer if you compare this with the 2011 version.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.