March Release Update

Kane

Hey everyone,

We've decided to once again move our release date. First and foremost, please accept our apologies.

I understand the frustration everyone must be feeling, and you aren't alone. Our biggest challenge is time. Every release date we've set, whether February 24st or week of March 21st, has been calculated based on current development team availability which has proven to change unexpectedly more often than not, leading us to continue to undercalculate our progress and release timeframes.

Nonetheless, I won't give you any excuses. We gave out a date and we should be expected to meet it, that is on us. Once again, we're sorry for the continued false promises.

With that being said, the work hasn't stopped. We're very close to launching and I'm prepared to show you a sheet of outstanding features.

You can see that list here: 282100.png Features list

The features listed are the current prerequisites to us launching.

It's been a busy month for all of us in the development team but I'm still able to assure you that development is not going to and has never stopped. We're working hard to get this out. I hope everyone understands that we have never delayed because we want to but because we had to.

At this time I am not prepared to give you another release date. I'll post another announcement as soon as I have that information. We'll continue to regularly post development snippets and update you as we make progress.

Once again, please accept our most humble apologies and thank you for your understanding & your continued support.

Thank you,

Kane

Lead Developer

• CJ 18
  • Bigsmoke 3
  • Ryder 2
  • Clap 2
  • Thumbs 4
  • OK 3
  • Strong 3
  • Love 8

154 Comments

Recommended Comments

On 3/30/2022 at 2:23 PM, MASK0N said:

I say let's be more patient. It's not easy to put all this stuff together. Coding is hard as fukk and takes much time. I'm sure most of our programmers do this server in their free time, after work or some... Mad respect to them.

Look above ur comment. Quite a few programmers have offered to help yet they've been turned away. That's sus as fuck. Seems like they don't actually plan on releasing this ever and just want the donations from patreon.

• CJ 1

Not doubting the breakin or anything but it's been well over a month since there was any news on the server's progress and Mmartin has been online since, so I'll assume he and his family are fine. It is however, extremely questionable as to why there's no updates considering ya'll were apparently days away from being ready to release. What's changed? that's a weakI think the community deserves more communication than it's been getting, considering Patreons are leaving in droves. 

guys please hurry up i refuse to go back to that shitty server they call gtaw. imagine banning a player because i decided to swim away in the ocean in order to evade cops and call it "powergaming" and "non realistic rp" 

will be happy to donate but cant find the page..

• CJ 1
19 hours ago, xakiii said:

guys please hurry up i refuse to go back to that shitty server they call gtaw. imagine banning a player because i decided to swim away in the ocean in order to evade cops and call it "powergaming" and "non realistic rp" 

will be happy to donate but cant find the page..

not a dick eater for LSRP but LSRP has that as a rule too lol. 

i get it, gta:w is boring but lsrp isn't a scapegoat, LSRP V will not have that fun nostalgic feeling of samp, it's going to feel just like GTA:W with a different script  

just got done esexing with mmartin he said the server wont drop for another 2 months

• CJ 1
5 hours ago, Ronnie2Polez said:

not a dick eater for LSRP but LSRP has that as a rule too lol. 

i get it, gta:w is boring but lsrp isn't a scapegoat, LSRP V will not have that fun nostalgic feeling of samp, it's going to feel just like GTA:W with a different script  

didn't mean to say LSRP is a scapegoat but we all know LSRP is more illegal roleplay oriented. Sure that's okay to have as a rule, but is it really worth banning someone for 5 months because of that? It really sucks because all it takes is one google search of "man swims in the ocean to avoid police" to see how common that is. And their staff is shit they refuse to learn something new or take someone's argument seriously because they're admins and I should respect them. Fuck no, I never had this issue with LSRP and I've been playing since 2011. 

1 hour ago, xakiii said:

didn't mean to say LSRP is a scapegoat but we all know LSRP is more illegal roleplay oriented. Sure that's okay to have as a rule, but is it really worth banning someone for 5 months because of that? It really sucks because all it takes is one google search of "man swims in the ocean to avoid police" to see how common that is. And their staff is shit they refuse to learn something new or take someone's argument seriously because they're admins and I should respect them. Fuck no, I never had this issue with LSRP and I've been playing since 2011. 

i can agree with that.

2 bad we dont kno when this'll be here. 

3 hours ago, xakiii said:

That sounds very specific lol, sound to me like the ban was well deserved if you're olympic swimming. If you're pointing to youtube videos or articles from 10 years ago to justify stupid behaviour and p2w mentality no shit they're not going to take you seriously. On LSRP or GTAW you'd get exactly the same treatment, I'm sure most admins on GTAW or LSRP would also listen to REASONABLE arguments but my gut feeling tells me yours isn't one of them.

Hell if anything GTAW are far too lax with rulebreakers, you'd have to do something pretty fucking stupid to get a 5 month ban.

17 hours ago, Stormbird said:

That sounds very specific lol, sound to me like the ban was well deserved if you're olympic swimming. If you're pointing to youtube videos or articles from 10 years ago to justify stupid behaviour and p2w mentality no shit they're not going to take you seriously. On LSRP or GTAW you'd get exactly the same treatment, I'm sure most admins on GTAW or LSRP would also listen to REASONABLE arguments but my gut feeling tells me yours isn't one of them.

Hell if anything GTAW are far too lax with rulebreakers, you'd have to do something pretty fucking stupid to get a 5 month ban.

do you consider olympic swimming if your car breaks down and you find yourself in a beach surrounded by police forces and realistically knowing you're getting a lot of years in prison but then there's the opportunity to swim away? you think you won't take it? just because i successfully embarrassed the cops that were chasing me(what a coincidence one of them was the admin that banned me) doesn't mean i should get banned and not let me argue it. Also the lack of replies is fucking idiotic af lol had to wait 3 weeks for one reply and then another 2-3 for another reply made me realize that server is not worth playing at all

1 hour ago, xakiii said:

do you consider olympic swimming if your car breaks down and you find yourself in a beach surrounded by police forces and realistically knowing you're getting a lot of years in prison but then there's the opportunity to swim away? you think you won't take it? just because i successfully embarrassed the cops that were chasing me(what a coincidence one of them was the admin that banned me) doesn't mean i should get banned and not let me argue it. Also the lack of replies is fucking idiotic af lol had to wait 3 weeks for one reply and then another 2-3 for another reply made me realize that server is not worth playing at all

Administrators don't ban for olympic swimming on LSRP, it's been punishable by admin jail since forever. 

Usually olympic swimming was determined by how long you've been in the water and how much distance you've swam.

3 hours ago, xakiii said:

The only person embarrassing themselves here is you my dude. Did your character train as an athlete? Do they have the stamina needed to counteract the currents and keep swimming until the police give up? There's really not much to explain when a gangbanger swims the whole length of the beach and dive around under water trying to evade police, that kind of p2w mentality will sooner or later, get you banned here too. I can guarantee you that. Try owning up to your mistakes, instead of blaming everyone but yourself. You'd be surprised how far it gets you.

As Nova said above, you probably didn't get banned just for that (admins generally don't ban for a first/minor offence on GTAW either) but for an accumulated record and repeated poor attitude.

Edited by Stormbird
  • Thumbs 1
On 4/7/2022 at 7:51 PM, xakiii said:

rofl go get some fresh air

On 4/7/2022 at 12:51 PM, xakiii said:

No one in their right mind in real life is going to run into the ocean and swim to the middle of the Atlantic ocean just to get away from the police.

Unrealistic rp, lack of fear rp, power gaming and p2w. 4 rules broken. A deserved admin jail and possibly a ban.

Theirs nothing to argue for people who do that. 

Server is probably better off without people with an attitude like yours.

Edited by Jit
12 hours ago, Jit said:

No one in their right mind in real life is going to run into the ocean and swim to the middle of the Atlantic ocean just to get away from the police.

Unrealistic rp, lack of fear rp, power gaming and p2w. 4 rules broken. A deserved admin jail and possibly a ban.

Theirs nothing to argue for people who do that. 

Server is probably better off without people with an attitude like yours.

that is the comment @xakiii needs... lol

Edited by rollANOTHA
On 3/23/2022 at 3:30 PM, JJABOTULE said:

fucking better be before then

the clock is ticking, ain't looking too good.

Same people crying that server is taking to long will be the same people making meme videos and shitting on lsrp if they release a fucked up server.

Same people bitching saying they lost interest because it’s taking to long will be the same people logging in THE SAME DAY the server is dropped.

Fuck em take your time dev team. TRUST ME We’ll be here.

only people who remotely have a legitimate problem are the patrons that donated as I’d feel the same way if I felt like my money was being played with.

Rest of you need to find a life, a hobby and a girlfriend holy shit.

24 minutes ago, Jit said:

Same people crying that server is taking to long will be the same people making meme videos and shitting on lsrp if they release a fucked up server.

Same people bitching saying they lost interest because it’s taking to long will be the same people logging in THE SAME DAY the server is dropped.

only people who remotely have a legitimate problem are the patrons that donated as I’d feel the same way if I felt like my money was being played with.

You're the biggest moron by far

• Thumbs 2
6 hours ago, keep1001 said:

You're the biggest moron by far

A moron when I’m still right see you at release dweeb. Keep crying 

8 hours ago, Jit said:

You made 5 comments in here crying and attacking people for understanding the delays. 

You’re literally the type of people my comments are aimed at. Get a job moron.

You’re doing all this complaining and attacking other people just to log onto the server the first day it opens. Stfu and be patient 

Edited by Jit
4 hours ago, Jit said:

You made 5 comments in here crying and attacking people for understanding the delays. 

You’re literally the type of people my comments are aimed at. Get a job moron.

You’re doing all this complaining and attacking other people just to log onto the server the first day it opens. Stfu and be patient 

kind of not fair to tell people to be patient when they got lied to, not once - but twice. 

people invested a lot of money into this concept, with zero transparency. it's been a few weeks now. LSRP had the same exact problem, no transparency. it died because of that. laziness here, and there. 

now what? 

shits supposably been in dev since 2019 (?)

Edited by Ronnie2Polez

This blog entry is now closed to further comments.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.