Property Update: Business Applications

Baker

Hi all,

Today I'm happy to announce that we've now opened up the business section of the forums.  We've decided to allow players to apply for a business lease in order to establish business roleplay on the server initially.   There are plans to make these businesses buy-able further down the line once there is enough money in the economy for players to be able to afford these businesses. In order to encourage larger companies/factions to run these businesses we've decided that you must own a company in order to apply for a business.

The business lease will be free for the first 2 weeks, after this you'll be expected to pay a monthly leasing fee.  A pre-defined list of businesses are available to lease throughout the city and will be expanded on. The below initial clubs and bars are well-known locations on the map to aid new players in locating them whilst we launch the server.   Players will have more business types and locations available to them on the launch of the server.

The requirements for a lease can be found below:

• You need to have plans to own a company to create an application for a business.  
    • Pre Launch: You must have plans to own a company to create an application for a business.   If you are accepted and end up not owning a company the business will be revoked.
  • You need at least 6 people listed in one application, which helps run the business.
  • You lease this business, meaning you pay a monthly lease fee for it.
  • You cannot transfer the lease without lead admin approval.
  • It needs to make sense for your character to own and run this business.

You can find more information along with the application format here.

Thank you,

Baker

• CJ 2
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 2
  • Strong 2
  • Love 11

37 Comments

Recommended Comments

gonna declare on my taxes i own a bakery for making that much bread

💰🍞

Edited by Silk.
  • Developer

6 clubs? Why not have a more varied selection for launch like some restaurants, convenience stores, etc.

• Clap 1
  • Thumbs 2

I can't help but think that six nightclubs is not what the server needs prior to launch. There shouldn't even be six nightclubs on the server period. Why would you guys not include actual businesses that provide role play? 

I'm also not a fan of requiring six people to be needed for the application. What if you're running a mom and pop shop and you don't even have six employees, let alone six "key holders". Seems like a lot of things weren't thought through.

Edited by Goose Forever
  • Thumbs 2

Six clubs? At my most optimistic estimate I think we'll get like 400~ players every night (and this is very optimistic past the first few days). That's a nightclub per 66 players. If we end up with 300, that's one for every 50. And that's not counting the 6 players and other staff each nightclub needs to have.

Should be limited to two. One high/mid end and one low end.

Edit: Six clubs and one bar (in Vinewood). No pawnshops, no restaurants or anything else more low-key? This isn't the way to go imo.

Edited by IdleStacks
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 1
8 hours ago, Silk. said:

gonna declare on my taxes i own a bakery for making that much bread

💰🍞

Yeah listen, I just need a baugette, and a briosch

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.