Today I'm happy to announce that we've now opened up the business section of the forums. We've decided to allow players to apply for a business lease in order to establish business roleplay on the server initially. There are plans to make these businesses buy-able further down the line once there is enough money in the economy for players to be able to afford these businesses. In order to encourage larger companies/factions to run these businesses we've decided that you must own a company in order to apply for a business.
The business lease will be free for the first 2 weeks, after this you'll be expected to pay a monthly leasing fee. A pre-defined list of businesses are available to lease throughout the city and will be expanded on. The below initial clubs and bars are well-known locations on the map to aid new players in locating them whilst we launch the server. Players will have more business types and locations available to them on the launch of the server.
The requirements for a lease can be found below:
You need to have plans to own a company to create an application for a business.
- Pre Launch: You must have plans to own a company to create an application for a business. If you are accepted and end up not owning a company the business will be revoked.
- You need at least 6 people listed in one application, which helps run the business.
- You lease this business, meaning you pay a monthly lease fee for it.
- You cannot transfer the lease without lead admin approval.
- It needs to make sense for your character to own and run this business.
You can find more information along with the application format here.