Release Update

Mmartin

Hello,

As I mentioned on Discord already, due to reasons out of our control we are unable to release on the 24th as originally planned. This is due to real life circumstances and an attempted break-in into my apartment because of which I had to spend the last week and some change making sure my family and I are safe. Although I've gotten some of my time back to focus on the finalizing work I would've been doing, I'm still not 100% back and won't be for the next few days as it's an evolving situation & ongoing police investigation. 

Can't say this pleases me, since we were going to be able to make it on the 24th but shit happens. Server will come out very soon. We'll post 24 hours in advance once we're ready so you can adjust your schedule. During the time I've been dealing with this mess, the rest of the team was hard at work getting what they can ready & tested. Huge shout-out dev team, leads & the entire staff team. Shoutout to our Discord too which is growing RAPIDLY - love to see all the activity there.

You'll see things rolling out this week, such as faction threads being open, new features on the UCP, & other parts of the server before the game server itself opens.

Thank you for understanding & your continued support — appreciate you all. It'll be worth it in the long run and I know you know.

- Martin

• CJ 6
  • Bigsmoke 3
  • Ryder 4
  • Thumbs 8
  • Strong 10
  • Love 55

78 Comments

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.