Applications Open

Mmartin

Hello,

As of this moment, registrations and character applications are open for everyone for up to three characters. Head over to https://ucp.ls-rp.com/ and create a character. The character creation server remains locked for our Patreon supporters until the 20th of February, when it becomes available for everyone. Please be patient with us tonight in case there's any issues — we'll try to iron them out as soon as we can.

Also, everyone gets to take a quiz to get a refresher on our rules and general RP etiquette!

Please note we don't currently offer a path to account recovery. If you've lost access to an account you've had in the past, we aren't able to help you. You can try resetting your password, or making a new account.

See ya IG soon,

- Martin

• CJ 5
  • Bigsmoke 3
  • Ryder 2
  • Clap 2
  • Thumbs 6
  • OK 1
  • Strong 1
  • Love 16

69 Comments

Recommended Comments

Better luck next time! You failed the quiz with a score of 32. 

Am I doing something wrong? I know the answers and did it 3 times.

2 minutes ago, Waleb said:

Better luck next time! You failed the quiz with a score of 32. 

Am I doing something wrong? I know the answers and did it 3 times.

https://wiki.ls-rp.com/shelves/rules Make sure you're taking time to read through each question thoroughly so you understand what it's asking you and you're answering correctly. You may think you know the answers, but you may be mistaken. Consult the rules. 

• Thumbs 1

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.