Application Schedule & Some #snippets

Mmartin

Hey everyone,

We're now just a little over two weeks before our scheduled release and new features are getting added into our game mode left and right. There's still a lot of work remaining and we're going full steam ahead, though I can really tell it's all slowly coming together. Allow me to give you a few updates on the upcoming two weeks so you know what to expect.

Character Applications

Everyone will be able to submit a character application starting February 14th. Until then the applications remain locked for our Patrons only. We anticipate a large amount of applications, so if you want to be 100% sure yours gets handled in time for the release, I suggest you submit it before the 14th.

Similar story goes for the character creation server, which will become available to the public on February 20th. You will be able to customize your character however many times you wish before the server launch. After launch, you won't be able to alter an existing character appearance - just set it once and it's done.

Staff Reinstatements

We've decided on all staff reinstatements submitted and will be announcing & processing them on February 14th along with public character applications.

Development Updates

Due to the sheer amount of updates that are happening recently and how close we are to release, I won't bore you with paragraphs; here's some screenshots instead.

image.png

image.png

image.png

unknown.png

image.png

Etc. If you've been keeping up with #snippets on our Discord, you've probably seen some of these already.

On a personal note ...

Today also marks a special occasion for me personally — it's exactly ten years since I got accepted into LS-RP and started roleplaying. It's been a wild ride and what excites me the most is that it's nowhere near over. The opposite actually, we're inching closer and closer to the next chapter for the community and I can already tell it's going to be awesome. The sheer amount of energy, effort and dedication from everyone starts to show and despite any hurdles we may encounter during launch, I'm certain we've got something great on our hands. Anyway, I'll save the speech for later; just wanted to thank you for keeping me entertained for the past ten years, and letting me create cool shit for you to enjoy for most of them.

Stay posted & Keep in touch

- Mm

https://discord.gg/ls-rp
https://www.patreon.com/lsrpcom

https://twitter.com/lsrp_official/

https://www.youtube.com/c/LosSantosRoleplay

https://twitch.tv/mmartin_

• CJ 5
  • Bigsmoke 1
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 7
  • OK 2
  • Strong 6
  • Love 35

60 Comments

Recommended Comments

It all comes back, pendejo. Will we get to know about the economy system before launch? 

Glad it's getting on the right path, with no doubt it'll be a great experience. 

• Management
49 minutes ago, KnownAlmighty said:

It all comes back, pendejo. Will we get to know about the economy system before launch? 

Glad it's getting on the right path, with no doubt it'll be a great experience. 

Here's off the top of my head:
- We'll try to follow IRL prices 1:1, in some cases cents may be used for immersion (gas prices etc), but all payments are always rounded so we don't have to deal with decimals.

- We're trying to tune the jobs for players to be able to make the same amount of $ in 6-8 hours that they'd make in a week IRL

- We're going with a loan script (mortgage, vehicle financing) to allow players own property even before saving up tens/hundreds of thousands of $$$

- We've tools in place to monitor all the cashflow to make sure there isn't an obscene amount of money going into the server from anywhere

- We'll finetune prices in the first weeks and reserve the right to take someone's cash if there was an oversight on our side (more on that later)

- System is bank/card focused and cash will be rare, we want it to be used for casual payments or illegal RP mainly.

Economy's one thing we really wanna get right so we'll keep a close eye on it. 

• CJ 1
  • Thumbs 1
  • Strong 1

You guys have been making awesome progress so far and have been keeping the community updated every step of the way. Absolutely awesome work, can’t wait for the end result. 

Where can i become a patreon ? I'm trying to get my character in there asap because I'm a streamer man and I'm tryna stream the first day so my friends can see.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.