ATM Preview

Mmartin

Hey all,

This is the first post I'm making in 2022 so I'd wish you a happy new year and all that, but I feel we're all over that already given it's the 20th. That being said, there's no doubt 2022 will be the year of LS-RP. To kick the showcase off for the year, I'd like to show you what I've been working on for the past few days on and off - the ATM feature. The video is pretty self explanatory so I'll skip right to the chase.

We created a part of this system LIVE on Twitch. If you'd like to see more development streams, let me know in the replies; also let me know which feature you'd like to see being developed! (Visual ones, such as the ATM interface are easier to do live).

I'll try to bring you more updates in the form of posts and videos in the coming days as we finalize some cool features; in the meantime you can check out #snippets on Discord for the odd tease here and there.

Thank you all for the continued support, whether it's here on forums, Discord, my DM's, or directly on Patreon. Let me know what you'd like to see next.

Yours truly,

Martin

• Clap 3
  • Thumbs 5
  • OK 1
  • Strong 8
  • Love 6

36 Comments

Recommended Comments

• Lead Admin
10 hours ago, Natasha Valentine said:

Looks good, I like the layout of the deposits etc. I assume we'll have a phone version of Maze Bank for e-transfers? 

You're correct, you can do bank transfers through the app.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.